What?

Darren's POV

I check my phone it has an unknown number on it. Who can it be? I check the message and its a picture of Amanda and some dude kissing. I immediately get in my car and drive to Amanda's house. Is this why she was so cool about me having sex with Beonica? How could she just sit there while I tell her the truth, when she didn't tell me about this? Why am I still with her?

My life is falling a part. I don't want to lose Amanda, I mean we have been friends seen preschool. This couldn't be Amanda.   

I pull up to her driveway, and enter her house. I go up to her room.

Amanda's POV

I was just laying in my bed checking my phone, when all of a sudden Darren barges in. He didn't look to happy, I wonder why.

"Why the hell where you kissing another dude" he yells at me.

"What are you talking about" I ask.

"You know what I'm talking about. How could you just sit there while I tell you everything?"

"Darren I'm telling the truth, I don't know what your talking about"

"Amanda don't lie to me, I have prof" he shows me the photo.

"Darren the date on that photo was the night you took me to the horses"  

"What"

"Remember Alexa wanted a photo of us kissing for that party"

"Then explain the picture then"

"Oh my gosh"

"What now"

"Its Beonica"

"How"

"She photo shopped this photo" I show him the original.

"I am so sorry Amanda I blamed you for this. I should of know this was her"

"Hey its ok but, I think you need to go talk to her"

"Why"

"Tell her to back up or tell her your going to get an estranging order"

"Well, I guess that might help"

"Why are all of your ex's bitch's"

"I guess I'm attracted to them" he nudges me.

"Hey I'm not a bitch"

"Really"

"Really"

"Are you going to fight me on this"

"Yes"

"Should I ask everyone you know"

"Are you really going to do that"

"If I have to prove I'm right"

"Fine you win"

"What are you then"

"Ugg"

"Say it"

"Fine I'm a bitch"

We both start laughing. I don't understand how a fight could turn into this, but I'm glad it did. I don't think I could be mad at him.

Darren's POV

Well this bitch is going to get it. I don't know what she wants from me. Anyway I get in my car and drive to a old friends house to get this picture checked out. Why am I even questioning Amanda? I love her, right? Wait I'm questioning myself, so maybe I'm questioning everybody.

I pull into my friends driveway hoping he's home. I go knock on his door, and come in. I go downstairs and see Mason working on his computer.

"Hey" I say

"Hey how are you dude" Mason responds.

"Um alright"

"So what did you come up here for"

"Well I was going to ask if you would see if this photo is photos shopped or not "

"Do you mind if I ask why"

"Well my girlfriend and I almost broke up because of it, but she pointed out that when she took the photo she was kissing me. And so she showed me the original picture that she took, and compared them. We think this is the work of Beonica, but she doesn't know how to photo shop things. So we are also thinking that she had someone do all the hard work for her." 

"Wow that's a lot of thinking"

"Yea I know"

"So are you and Amanda still together"

"Yeah its going to take a lot more then just a picture to break us up"

"Well I'm glad for you"

"So am I, I don't know what I would do if I lost her"

"Man your a mess"

"Yea I know. Well I have to go, when can you tell me about the picture"

"Umm I call you when I get it done"

"Alright bye" I say as I walk out of his house. As I drive out of Masons driveway Beonica is going to his house. What is going on? I wonder if this has anything to do with Mason acting so wired around me? Whatever one dram at a time.