Chapter 3

I wake up in Darren's arms not wanting to move. I a little closer to him and he pulls me in and holds me even tighter then before. I knew what that ment, he didn't want to get up or let me go. I fall back asleep and wake up to Darrn tickling me.
"I thought you were some kind of trans I almost called 911." Darren said being relieved.
"What kind of trans?"
"I don't know, I'm not a wizard!"
"What time is it?"
"Umm 11:00,"
"Wow I slept really late. So glad we don't have school for the rest of the week"
"I know, but its probably because you had a hard night"
"Yea, do you want to go see my mom with me?"

"Umm sure let me text my mom real quick and tell her what I am doing"

"What? NO!"

"Why?"

"I don't want anybody to know yet."

"Okay, I'll tell her that I am staying at your house longer."

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem and I'll drive you could get a little freaked out because of what happend to your mom."

"Okay, thanks you've been doing a lot for me lately."

After we get ready to go see my mom, we go get something to eat we end up going to Dunkin Donuts. We both got a glaze donut and a ice coffee.

-hospital-

I go and ask were my mom is and the lady at the front desk said room 434B. We go up there and see my mom and dad. The first thing I do is run up to my mom and hug her. Then I here the door open. It's the doctor he says his name is Docter Holm.
"I've got some bad news." Docter Holm's says with a series face.

"What is it?" my dad asked very anxious.

"Well she has a concussion, a broken arm, leg and she has a very deep cut on her leg. We are looking like keeping her for a while." The Doctor says.

"But what about tonight?" I ask my Dad.

"I will ask someone to record it." he says, "Well you are going to have to leave we are going to do some surgery on her leg" the doctor says. As we say our good byes we leave. We end up tell Darren's mom so she wasn't worried about us because she didn't see his car at my house. When she drove by.

-the house-

Well I decided that I might as well go through everything on my photo. I go through my text messages first seens they still piling up. I read Alexa's first.

(Al for Alexa and A for Amanda)

AL - Where are you

AL - are you running late I can pick you up

AL - Hello

AL - whats going on

AL - Why aren't you at the party this is all for you

AL - Jason is literally freaking out about you not being here

AL - Should I come over

AL - Respond to me

AL - HELLO

AL - HEY ARE YOU THERE

A - sorry something came up

AL - is that why Darren is over there?????

A - how do you know

AL - well we were in a group talking about you and then he said he was go to check on you

A - ok well see you later

AL - when you see me next tell me what happened

--end--

Then I texted Mo. She didn't  text me to much.
(Mo- M, Amanda- A)

M - hey are you just not going to your party

M - Hello

M - Hey where are you

A - Hey something came up

M - that lasted all night is it the same reason that you couldn't come with all of us to the party

A - yea and bye I got to go

M - bye?

--end--

After I texed everybody back, Darren had to go. So I just read all the twitter bye my self. All of them were either "where is Amanda" and "Are Amanda and Darren dating or what". They even made a hash tag and it made it to number one. The entire Ambush team was there and my entire school including teachers. They all had twitter and they made a hash tag and it said " #whereisAmanda ". Soon pretty much everyone know that I wasn't at Jason's party. Uggggg!

Well today we still had to go to school, but it was for a Pep Rally. So it wasn't going to be to bad, besides everybody asking me questions about what happened last night.

I changed into the uniform that Darren gave me, put my shin gards on and all the other stuff on.

-School-

I get out of my car and I see Darren. I walk up to him.
"Hey," I said.
"Hey how are you?"
"Well I really don't know, you?"
"Good."
"Do you want to go to the Pep Rally?"
"Yea, lets go!"

-----------------------------------

Well this was kind of short sorry.   :(

I've been really buzy lately.

Again if there are any spelling mistakes I am so sorry

If you guys enjoy this story please tell your friends about it. It would really mean a lot to me.

Well hope you enjoy this ♥♥