The delivery

Beonica's POV

Why the hell is Darren here? I wonder if he is here about the photo? If Mason told him anything about me or the photo he is dead.

I go down the stairs to Mason's compute room and he is freaking out.

"What are you doing?" I say kind of yelling.

"Umm well Darren kind of asked me to check out the photo of Amanda kissing another man"

"Just calm down"

"I can't. What am I going to tell him"

"Your going to tell him that you couldn't find anything"

"How is he going to take it though he is going to tell me to look again"

"Wait this is perfect"

"What do you mean"

"He wants to know more about this"

"I still don't know where your going with this"

"Just ignore what I said you'll find out later"

Darren's POV

I call Amanda on my way home and tell her everything that happen. Sense Mason was acting very weird around me.  I feel like he's up to something but, he's wouldn't hurt a fly. Did Beonica put him up to something? But he would do that? Unless he's scared, man this is absurd. Especially sense he hates Beonica as much as I do.

I pull up to my drive though and I see Amanda at the front porch freaking out.

"Hey whats wrong?" I ask her.

"I just got a photo of you kissing another girl, but I know that it was photo shopped because you where in a restraint that you took me for our anniversary and the date is the same" she explain while pacing back and forth.

"Ok just calm down"

"I can't I'm just to worried about us"

"You shouldn't be, I will always love you"

"I will to but I just can't handle this"

"I will be here for you"

"I know, Beonica is really taking this to far"

"So why don't we go in side, order some pizza and just for get about all this stuff"

"That sounds wonderful especially right now" 

"I can't basically read you like a book, so this was easy for me to get you what you needed"

"Well then I am the first book you've been able to enjoy"

"You will probably be the last too"

Amanda's POV

When the pizza arrives I go up to get it and I see a surprise Jason. Hum I didn't know he was a pizza delivery.

"I didn't know you were a pizza delivery guy" I ask while taking the pizza and paying.

"Yea its just a summer job" Jason response.

"I'm guessing your board than" I laugh.

"No my parents are forcing me to get a job" he says rolling his eyes.

"Wow" I response surprised.

"I know" Jason says.

"Hey" Darren said, wrapping his arms around my waste.

"You two are still together?" Jason asked raising hi eyebrows.

'"Um yea why are you surprised to here that?" Darren asked very ignorant.

"Um, ok we will see you later and thanks for the pizza" I say trying to stop a fight.

"Yea see you later" Jason says pissed offed for some odd reason. I close the door and set the pizza down.

"Why was he so mad when he found out that we are still together" I ask Darren, grabbing a pieces of pizza.

"I don't know and I'm starting to get a bad vibe from him" Darren responded putting his arm around me.

"Ok whatever cam we just think about it tomorrow, this is our time" I say hugging Darren.

"Yes, we are in serious need of some alone time" Darren said, I laugh at Darren as he kisses my neck.