Surprises

Amanda's POV

I wake up in not feeling Darren's tight arms around my body. I get up and look for him, but I don't see him anywhere. I go back upstairs, to my room and check my phone. I have no new text messages. At this point I was getting scared, Darren doesn't do things like this. I go check with my parents, they don't know where he is either.

I went to my car a drove to Darren's house. Still Darren is missing. I try calling him, but it goes straight to voice mail. At this point I was freaking out. I drive back to my house.

"Where the hell could he be," I said to myself. I go inside ad see Darren on the coach. " Oh my god" I said while running up to him and kissed him hard.

"Why were you so worried about me?"

"Well, I checked your house, my house, and you didn't even leave a message to tell me were you went!"

"Baby slow down,"

"How can I slow down, I mean I thought you were kidnapped or something"

"Why would you think such a thing"

"Well, you were missing"

"Baby, I'm here now"

"Yes I know"

"Ok good now is everything cleared up"

Darren's POV

She must really care. I'm glad she does, because we haven't been so smooth lately. No fighting though. Just not enough time for each other.

Sadly because she needs me right now the most. Her grandmother is very sick and I'm not sure if she is on her death bed.

I hope she is ok. We've been so busy with our own stuff. I miss our time together. I miss everything about her. But, I'm glad that we were able to spend the morning together. We haven't been able to do these kind of things for a while. So to make it special I got her a little surprise.

Amanda's POV

I wish I had some free time with Darren. We've been so buzy with our own lives that we haven't had time for each other. I've just been spending so much time with my grandmother. I've been so worried about her lately. All I've done is pray and cry about her.

Last night I was so lucky to have Darren by my side, all I was able to do was cry into his shirt. He's such a good confrunter. He's just so perfect in everything. I love him so much.

"Do you want me to take you somewhere?" Darren asked

"Where"

"Well I don't know if I can tell you yet"

"Is it good or bad"

"Well I think you will like it. Go get changed"

I went up stairs and got ready for the day. I'm scared, but happy about what Darren has planed for us.

"You ready yet" Darren yelled.

"Hold on" I replied,

I go down stairs and meet Darren. Instead of me walking all the way to the end of the stairs, Darren picked me up. He kissed me softly. But, I broke the kiss knowing what would happen.

"Oh come on? Darren said.

"Your the unpashent one"

"You think I'm the unpashent one, well I think I should interduce you to Ms. Amanda Cobb."

"Very funny"

"I win"

"I never said that!"

"Well, you kind on gave up, any way lets go we're going to be late."

We get in the car and drive to our destination.

-------------------------------

"Oh my god" I yelled.

"I take that as a thank you"

"Thank you"

"You want to go in"

"How is that even a question"

We walked in side the soccer park, hind in hand. As we walked in a couple people said we were the perfect couple. Finally we get to the part were Darren had to pay.

"So what exactly were you doing this morning" I ask, hanging on his arm.

"I got all this planed out"

"Really"

"Really"

"Wow you really are the perfect boyfriend"

"And when was this a question"

"Oh I don't know a while"

"Take this"

"Is this what I think it is!"

"Yea, OMG"

"Let's go"