3 Adopted

A\N
hey sorry for the wait on chapter 3 I write slow. Also for you Ymir x Christa fans I've got something for ya! TTYL:) -ANISA AMARI :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Eren's P.O.V}
I held on to Mikasa's hand she looked scared, I mean why wouldn't she this isn't her first time at an adoption center she is actually my adopted sister. It's a long story how we got her but my father was there. Who knows where he is now, we walk in and the first thing I notice is how it's actual well furnished and clean the place even has a lovely welcoming cent.

Mikasa loosens her grip a little as we walk further into the building some kids possibly 7 and 10 pass us in a joyful hurry. Then we see her, a bright women in her twenty's she has golden blonde hair and ocean blue eyes when she looks up and see's us she skips to me and Mikasa her knee high purple skirt flowing. " HI! I'm Christa your care taker welcome to the orphanage were glad to have you Eren and Mikasa! " she said happily I instantly smiled I'm gonna like this place

her joyful vibe made me feel welcome and at home Mikasa even let go of me but still no smile " thanks but who's we?" I asked " oh well me of course Ymir and all the sweet little kids in the orphanage " she said with a smile " who's Ymir another care taker? " I asked. " Oh yes she is another care taker were married she's my wife so please treat her nicely and with respect ok" she said I just smiled Mikasa bluntly said " ok we promise, were are our rooms? " Christa motioned a girl and boy over the girl is Abbey about 15 and the boy is Mike possibly 12. Abbey led Mikasa to the girls dorm and I was led bye Mike to the boys dorm " hey thanks Mike I can take over from here " I said after he showed me my bed he just nodded and left, a man of few words I thought as I put my stuff away.

{MIKASA'S P.O.V} I walked with Abbey and made small talk about the orphanage. " ok here ya go Mikasa here's your bed and dresser. Do you need any help, id be happy to?" she said so nicely " thanks, could you " I said and we put all my stuff away. Later me and Eren met up again in the front room " how are you taking things Mikasa? " Eren asked me I just hugged him he immediately responded hugging me back and breathed an it's ok into my ear as he combed his hands through my hair, when I was little I always found that comforting so now when ever I'm in a bad mood I go to Eren he will hold me close and run his fingers through my hair I loved it. I would not be able to do this if Eren was not by my side. I miss my mom but Eren is still in a state of shock so I'll put my misery away and focus on my fragile brother.

A\N
alright so we got some new characters here and Mikasa's first P.O.V claps for that huh. so how'd you like the first ship , I know Ymir is not in this chapter but she is in the next other than that I tried to make all the characters how they are in the anime.

P.S. Mike and Abbey are just random people

TTYL:) -ANISA AMARI :)