4 Adopted Part 2

Pic of Hanji cosplay up top I thought it was cute.

(TIME SKIP)

{EREN'S P.O.V} It's been 3 months I've made some friends and Mikasa won't leave my side she barley knows anyone. Mikasa once almost got adopted but she wouldn't go without me so she is still here. I like our care takers and Hanji checks on us every two weeks, she's here now.

"EREN! MIKASA! I'VE GOT THE MOST AMAZING NEWS YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE THIS OH MY GOSH!" Hanji  screamed and jumped up and down. If you want me to be honest she kinda scared me, what could be so amazing that she was screaming, jumping, and she was just here yesterday? "what's up Hanji?" I asked I shouldn't have thought, "OK I DID RESEARCH ON YOU TWO SO I COULD FIND GOOD PARENTS TO TAKE BOTH OF YOU AS A PAIR AND YOU WONT BELIEVE WHO I FOUND! " she answered in a scream again "who did yo- " I didn't even get to finish " I FOUND YOUR BIRTH FATHER! IS THAT NOT THE BEST THING EVER?! " I was absolutely speechless how the hell did she find him. I felt myself getting angry I let go of Mikasa's hand and ran upstairs dodging kids and questions. I finally made it to the boys dorm and shut the door I silently walked to my bed and just lay there my anger turning to tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{MIKASA'S P.O.V} Eren left he let go of me and stormed away, I won't go after him he needs to do this on his own Hanji looked surprised at Eren's actions I knew I had to explain when she looked at me with an eyebrow raised " Mrs. Hanji when we were younger around 7 father left for work and never came home, he left Eren and I waiting. Eren never forgave him " I explained with little to no emotion I don't want to break down in front of her. "WHAT! He just abandoned you? This is bad I already got everything together you and Eren are supposed to leave for his house tomorrow. I'm so so sorry Mikasa" speechless is the perfect phrase for how I feel right now. This is bad.

A/N
Hey sorry about the short chapter but how bad is this poor Eren and Mikasa. well don't worry Eren and Mikasa's life will get better but life isn't always easy or fair. Keep reading it gets better I promise. Two more chapters and we meet the gang Levi and everyone else
TTYL:) -ANISA AMARI :)