16 Black Out

{Eren's P.O.V }
I can't speak. I'm paralyzed just staring at my father like he's stupid or something Why? Is the question on my mind how did he know? Why is my phone in his hand? Nothing on that phone could give me away except... And my suspicion was correct my phone went off telling me and my dad I have a message I didn't have my phone but I knew who it was; Levi.

Just knowing he was thinking about me now of all times sent butterflies through my stomach. I felt even more sick it felt like the world was going black like I could just lay down and it could be alright. My Dad tried to say something and he stood up and reached for me everything went black. Man I hate when that happens except this time he wont be there to kiss me when I wake up.

{Mikasa's P.O.V} I listend to the conversation around the corner of the kitchen. There was no way in hell I was leaving him alone in this. He has worked so hard go love and accept his self. I can't let it all get destroyed now
"Eren?....Eren!" I heard as a chair moved and something no no...someone fell. I ran into the kitchen to see my unconscious brother on the floor and our father checking his pulse. Something cracked in me. I yelled at him "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" I pushed him off of Eren and got so scared he wasn't moving. Why? I didn't hear dad say much to him so why is my brother blacked out?! Oh my god. His Anxiety he cant handle confrontation especially from our dad and especially if it's about his sexuality.

I felt something warm roll down my face; I started to cry. I can't hold my brother I may be strong but i just can't carry him to my car from our kitchen. Im so weak and crying I could drop him. I don't know what to do I dont want dad to cause anymore damage. As much as I hate the idea im calling Levi. "Dad please. Eren has anxiety and you caused a panic attack he passed out he needs to see his doctor. Can you leave?!" I watch my dad walk out the kitchen and run to Erens phone. Dialing Levis number.

It rang twice I saw Eren stir but not wake up, showing me he was going to be ok. I calmed down a little bit "Hey Eren" he spoke I didn't even notice he picked up caught my breath "Levi... This is Mikasa I need your help." It was quite for moment before he spoke again but there was concern in his voice this time as if he could feel that something was wrong

" Mikasa What happened? Where's Eren?" He said this so calm but stern it almost...almost scared me. I got strait to the point "Look I need you to come help me get Eren to the hospital he blacked out. I'll explain how on the way. " I barley got to say anything else before I heard a lock in the background on Levis side "Im On My Way" it was quick and simple before he immediately hung up he was practically half way here already. I put Erens phone in my pocket and picked him up I could only get him to the couch in the living room before I heard Levis car outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Levi's P.O.V}
After Mikasa's call I got to their house the worst case scenario in my head, but I can't think about that right now for Eren's sake. I pulled up and didn't even turn the car off getting out and jogging up the walk way Mikasa opened the front door "You got here fast, I could only move him as far as the couch..." She said glancing at her brother; I could tell she had been crying and vould only imagine what just happened in the Yeager household. I also glanced at him releasing a breath not seeing any infliction on him. "Tch ok, let's get him to the hospital" I walked over to the couch where Eren was unconscious moving his hair out of his face and picking him up bridal style making sure to close the front door behind me.

Mikasa was already outside opening the backseat I felt Eren stir I glanced down to see his eyes open for a mere second he looked up at me and smiled and closed them. I felt his body go limp again.

{Eren's P.O.V} I gained consciousness when I felt a warm cusion under my body but couldn't open my eyes. I hear muffled noise I can't place the voices I felt like I was being carried but it was warm and I never wanted to be put down. The smell was so familiar I tried to open my eyes but was only able to move a little and the grip on me tightend for a second and I gained a little bit of strengh back and opened my eyes to meet his. I practically melted Levi is carrying me! I couldn't help but smile up at him I just hope he didn't see the blush I know was creeping onto my facue. I was so warm and kinda happy so tired... forgetting all about my dad finding out about me and Levi I closed my eyes again.

{Mikasa's P.O.V}
Levi walked up to the car as I turned around to help him get Eren in the backseat so we can get him to Mrs. Hanji Zoe she is my brothers doctor. Me and Levi get in and he starts the car driving to the hospital "What happened to Eren" I looked back at Levi and let out a sigh. " Well it started about an hour ago me and Eren went to the store after dinner."

I said glancing in the mirror at Eren "By the time we left the store Eren was looking everywhere in my car for his phone. I told him he probably left it in the house he agreed and we came home. We were quite because we thought our dad was asleep all the lights in the house were off but the kitchen light where me and Eren were." I glanced at levi he nodded so i continued " Eren went in before me and I came in the house to hear our dad accuse Eren of being gay. I was shocked it was silent then our dad called out to Eren and I heard him fall he had a panic attck and passed out."

I finished trying not to cry at out situation "Eren never really talks about your family, so your father never knew did he?" I shook my head knowing our dad is a homophobic person "he looked at me with understanding and started driving again. We pulled up to the hospital ans Levi carried Eren in me hot on their tail. We were greeted by a perky receptionist who's smile fell when she saw the state Eren was in I immediately requested Hanji.

Levi had to give Eren to the doctors and we waited in anticipated silence for the one we both care deeply for to wake up.

A/N HELLO READERS. i know its been a long ass time im so so sorry my life has kind of been crashing down on me and writing hasn't really been on my mind. But im back and determined to finish this book so I'll be updating every week or everyother week so that should be fun. Once again im sorry for the wait. And im glad to be back. The next chapter will be up either at the end of this week or immediately next week ^~^
TTYL :) -ANISA AMARI :)