5 Dad

A/N A little adorable video for you guys above so enjoy
TTYL:) -ANISA AMARI :)

{MIKASA'S P.O.V} This is bad I can't even deal with this... She found him Hanji found our dad, it doesn't matter how. I'm kinda glad I've missed him, but I'm still angry at him for leaving me and Eren behind with no explanation. I told Hanji I'd be back and raced up the stairs to the boys dorm I didn't bother knocking I just let myself in "Eren...look I know it's hard. He has been missing pronounced dead even. This is the worst time for him to show I understand how you feel. Please give this a chance he's taking us in when we have no place to go. He left with ought a reason and I know how much that hurt you but please, for me, for what's left of our family, give this a chance. Life can only get better if you let it...ok."

Eren sat up wiping his tears and mine and before either of us could say another word Eren grabbed Mikasa and pulled her to him letting her cry as he hugged her telling her "I'm sorry Mikasa, I've only thought of how I felt. When you were here hurting the whole journey. Please don't lock up your feelings come to me I'll listen. You must be so confused, angry, and sad and I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you while you went through this" She replied in a hushed tone but Eren still heard her say "im glad Eren I just want you to be happy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(THE NEXT DAY)

{EREN'S P.O.V} Me and Mikasa sat bye the door waiting for the car to pull up and take us to our father. Ymir came in with Christa "Hi guys are you ready to meet your father?" Ymir said in a monotone voice while holding Christa close to her. Christa gave Ymir that look and Ymir was suddenly silent Christa came and sat by us she said " I am sorry you guys feel the way you do and I know it must be hard with all the things that have happened to you but im sure if you look towards a brighter side you will realize that you  have each other and a chance at being the family you started out to be."

By the time she finished that speech we heard a honk out side Mikasa got up with a smile probably taking Christa and Ymir's words into consideration. We thanked them for all that they have done and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car pulled up infront of a lovely brown two story house with a white fence around it. I took a longer look at the neighborhood and noticed almost all the house looked like an old village I read the sign out side the huge wall that led us in said WELCOME TO WALLS OF MARIA ROSE AND SINA. Me and Mikasa got out of the car and Hanji came out of the house which was strange.

"Hey guys I'm going to leave you with your dad now ok so try to get along and ask any question he is really going to try to fix this so call me if you need anything goodbye" with that she got in the car and it drove away.

{MIKASA'S P.O.V}We walked to the door hand in hand I knocked and There he was when the door opened our father the man who left us behind. I smiled and was shocked when he leaned down and hugged me and Eren close to him and cried. He was crying so hard that tears started to fall from my eyes before I hugged back Eren shed a few tears hanging on to us. Our dad let us go and showed us into the house after a tour and us picking our rooms we all sat down at the living room couches.

(A/N Eren and Mikasa dads first point if view)
{GRISHA'S P.O.V} When that lovely doctor Hanji phoned me I was so saddened to learn my once happy and lovely wife Carla was no longer with us I still remember her lovely smile. I was brought out of my thoughts when Eren banged his fists on the table I look at my 16 year old son and remember his innocent green eyes the day I left they were both only 11 I know the question before he even says it. Where was I.

{EREN'S P.O.V} I waited for the man before me to answer the question i have been wanting to ask for years i once even blamed myself for his leave. The anticipation was building as we waited for a sound, a word, an apology, an explanation at least.

{GRISHA'S P.O.V} I sighed and looked around my room at my two children. " Well... Me and Carla were unhappy and slowly our marriage was falling apart we did not wish to burden you both with our unhappiness, you were so young and wouldn't understand what was going on. We faked our love to keep you happy but soon it became unbearable and we couldn't stand the sight of each other. I know you both waved to me through the window and I waved back giving you false hope that I had plans of returning I'm sorry if you waited bye the window all day and night hoping I would come back only to be broken. If I could take it all back I would" I say as honest as possible I love both my children and I should have never did what I did they deserve so much better than what they went through I wouldn't put it past them if they still hated me for what I did.

Both Eren and Mikasa looked at each other smiled and hugged their dad.

A/N Awww such a good ending to this chapter now be prepared readers Levi is in the next chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been updating very well please forgive me . Here is a present from me and Sasha *gives you a potato* TTYL:) -ANISA AMARI :)