6 LEVI

A/N Hey guys so i know i haven't updated in a while and some of you probably want to throw Sasha's potatoes at me but I'm sorry and I'm here with an update and new characters and most important we meet Levi oh and a quick tip i feel that it makes sense so don't hate me but I'm making eren shorter than levi but don't worry Levi is still shorter than everyone else so yea enjoy. TTYL:) -ANISA AMARI :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{EREN'S P.O.V}
Today I'm really excited me and Mikasa are going to our new school TITAN HIGH i feel like being with my dad is a new chapter in our lives. I'm really nervous but mostly excited, I look myself up and down in the mirror before nodding and walking downstairs today I'm wearing my. plain black Panic At the Disco shirt with a darker blue almost grey pants and black converse with my chain connected to my wallet and my belt so it hangs down with my black beanie.

I walk into the dinning room and greet my family "Good morning Mikasa, Dad how is your morning going?" I said smiling as I sat down Mikasa smiled at me as she ate then said "I'm doing fine um you sure are bright this morning" I smiled and picked up my fork " yea I know I'm trying to keep a smile and positive attitude for my first impression" dad smiled and said " that's great Eren I'm glad your thinking positive for your first day" I finished breakfast and finished getting ready then i walked out the door with Mikasa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{EREN'S P.O.V} {AT SCHOOL}
When we got to the front gate i was amazed at how many students were there the building was huge with an old fashioned style to it strait brick. I smiled at Mikasa as we walked into the building and into the front office. The lady was nice as she gave us our schedules and sent us on our way I hugged Mikasa as we went our separate ways.

I went to my locker and put my book bag away grabbing my History book as it seems that's my next class I shut my locker and walked down the hall until i bumped into someone. "Sorry I wasn't really watching where I was going" I said as I looked up into a boys steel grey eyes. He helped me up and gave me my book which fell by me "It's cool. Your new here aren't you?" He said in a monotone voice all I could do was nod I had no words. " Let me see your schedule" he said I handed it to him he looked it over and handed it back to me "Come on we have History together" I smiled and followed him

"um if you don't mind me asking what's your name? Mine is Eren" I asked he glanced back at me then spoke "Levi" I smiled as we continued to walk. I know two things now I'm going to like this school and I may have a new friend named Levi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey my readers I'm sorry the chapter was short and you waited all this time but it was worth it we met Levi they're adventure shall continue in my next chapter.
TTYL:) -ANISA AMARI :)