8 GIRLFRIEND!!!

A/N there is no authors note ;P XD
TTYL:) -ANISA AMARI :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{EREN'S P.O.V} GIRLFRIEND!? what, why, and most importantly how. How long have they been dating? Is this why he left us all those years ago? Is she permanent? Will they get married? Where did she come from? Who is she really? Does she have kids? Do we know them? There were so many questions going through my mind I couldn't even begin to understand or answer them. I looked over to Mikasa who looked taken aback she then stood up straight and said "Hello Samantha my name is Mikasa, it's been a pleasure to meet you, I wish I could stay and chat but I have homework to do" she then gave a small smile and walked upstairs. I was still off in my own little world before I heard her say "And what's your name?" with a smile her blue eyes sparkled "...Eren it's uh very nice to meet you Mrs.Samantha"  I said with a slight stutter I didn't want to sound rude. Nevertheless she smiled at me and said "Ok Eren it truly was wonderful meeting you and your sister Mikasa, but me and your father are a little bit late to our date because I just couldn't pass up a chance to meet you you're all he ever talks about." She laughed a bit and my dad helped her off the counter. She hugged me I was surprised at first but I glanced at my dad and saw how proud he looked so I gave her a chance and hugged her back taking in her vanilla sugar cent.
As they left I waved and headed up stairs to see Mikasa, I don't think she likes her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{MIKASA'S P.O.V}
I stood up straight and said "Hello Samantha my name is Mikasa, it's been a pleasure to meet you, I wish I could stay and chat but I have homework to do" I said this nicely but I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but I just got a bad vibe from her I don't like her, I gave a small smile and walked upstairs. I heard them all talking down stairs and for some reason it made me angry at Eren for just letting her in when we barely know her I feel like she is trying to fill a void in our hearts that should not be tampered with. I walked into my room and straight to my desk where I started on my Geometry. I checked my phone and there was a knock at my door "It's Eren can we talk for a bit?"
I sighed and opened my door to let him in. Eren sat down on my bed and patted the space next to him I sat down and he started immediately "so Samantha huh.... She seems nice" and he smiled but I didn't like how genuine it was "I guess Eren" it wasn't much but I had nothing to say Eren looked at me then down at his hands which where fidgeting I hated when he did that it meant he was nervous or scared and I didn't want him to feel nervous talking to me. I grabbed his hands to stop him from fidgeting more. He looked up at me then sighed "will you please give her a chance  she makes dad so happy, you should have seen how proud he was when she hugged me and told me how much he talks about us, or even when she said she's been dying to meet us." He said this with a smile and an off look as if he were recalling a dream sighing I said "alright I'll try and give this a chance I just didn't like the vibe she gave me I didn't mean to come off as rude."  Eren smiled at me and gave me a hug I laughed and hugged him back for the rest of the night me and Eren did our homework and waited for dad to come home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Ok  this is just to good it has to be sickening so Samantha she is a doll huh? Or.... Is she? Guess you'll have to wait and find out sorry for the short chapter but school is always somehow at the top of my list of Stuff To Do: lol anyway I promise the next chapter will be longer, have more friends, and off course the only reason 95% of you are here more LEVI ;)
TTYL:) -ANISA AMARI :)