Chapter 1

*Ally's POV* Present Day

Today was June 28th, 2017. I had been waiting 5 years for this very day. This day will change my life forever, today was the day I met the guy I had been fangirling over since May 2013. When Sarah first showed me their cover of Iris, I automatically saw Kellin. He was all I saw. His hair, his eyes, he was gorgous, and he had one of the best voices I had ever heard in my life, and it still is.

Sarah had come over at 7am with her bag. I didn't get my drivers lisence so she was driving me. She kept her promise to me, she said she would take me to Warped. I was thrilled, estactic, overflowing with joy. I couldn't wait. We had our VIP Warped passes, BandHappy passes, and Skip the Line food. If you brought 3 cans of food you got a Skip the Line pass to get into the venue. The BandHappy passes were an hour with Kellin and Matty Mullins teaching us about the music business, and the VIP tickets were meet and greet to to any band we wanted, get into the signings early, and Kia Forte passes. As soon as we were packed with everything we needed; water, money, our cameras and phones, tickets, and directions to the venue. We set off on the hour long drive, of course on the way listening to Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Fall Out Boy and Black Veil Brides.

----------------Later at the Venue Line----------------------

*Sarah's POV*

Ally had been bouncing, her dirty blonde hair bouncing with her, and her blue eyes huge the whole car ride. I was happy too, but not like her. I love Sleeping with Sirens, and don't get me wrong, Kellin is hot, but I prefer Patrick from Fall Out Boy. Besides, Ally called him as soon as she saw him, she fell in love with him you can say beginning of June that summer so it didn't take her long. 

We got our bags and stuff out of my car, and carried them to the "Skip the Line" area. There were about 20 people in line, so I went on Twitter, and posted "At Warped :)" and snapped a pic. Once it was our turn we turned in the cans, got our passes then went back to the regular entrance, showed the people our passes and got in the venue. Ally started tearing up. "I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM ACTUALLY HERE. AFTER 5 YEARS. THANK YOU SARAH YOUR MY BEST FRIEND. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU." I smiled. I knew how much it meant to her, and she hugged me. We walked to the Bands Board with all the Bands Show-times. Sleeping With Sirens wasn't on till 2:30, so we decided to walk through the tents, since it was only 11:20.

-----At KIA Lounge Arena------

*Ally's POV*

'Were here. We are in line. For Sleeping With Sirens. For my fucking obsession, my life has been waiting for this day.' I cried out. We got in the arena and went straight for the front row. It was half an hour wait till the concert. Sarah and I started guessing what songs they would play. I said Roger Rabbit, If You Can't Hang, and Trophy Fathers Trophy Son. Sarah said James Dean and Audrey Hepburn & Do it now Remember it Later.

After our guessing game, and just talking, I was guessing it had been at least 20 minutes when the band started walking on stage. The crowd grew wild. Everyone was screaming. Kellin walked up to the mic, "WHAT'S UP PENNSYLVANIA?" he yelled into it. "You ready for a fucking good time?" The crowd screamed yes. "I DON'T WANNA WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME, CAUSE YOUR SUCH A PRETTY PRETTY FACE BUT YOU TURNED INTO A PRETTY BIG WASTE OF MY TIME" he sang into the microphone. The crowd went balistic and then the music started playing. Kellin started to sing so I grabbed out my phone and started recording.

"Met a girl at seventeen

Thought she meant the world to me,

So I gave her everything,

She turned out to be a cheat

Said she'd been thinking for a long time

And she found somebody new