Chapter 14

*A/N HEY GUYS! OMG I'VE BEEN GONE 3 MONTHS TOO LONG. If you still read this THANK YOU ILY. I noticed that I'm almost up to 10K READS on this story! THAT IS AMAZING. Anyways I do have my reasons for being gone, my phone has been taken away for the past month or two and I've had little access to the internet. BUT I'M BACK! So as the story goes on...*

Ally's POV

*walks into Kellin and my bedroom*

"Kellin?" I say, my voice shaking. I had to tell him about the kiss with Vic the guilt was killing me. Even though Vic was so gentle, so, so soft to touch. GOD DAMMIT SNAP OUT OF IT ALLY!
"Yeah babe?" he called back. I gulped slightly. "Kellin I need to tell you something about the other night, I um..." drifting off I spoke up, "We all got drunk and played Spin the Bottle and I kissed Vic.." Okay so half the truth isn't AS BAD. I waited for his response. "Why are you so shaken up? It happens Ally, it's okay I mean you didn't leave him for me so we're all good. It's okay." he comforted me.

PROBLEM IS I LIKED THE KISS.

PROBLEM IS I WANT TO KISS VIC MORE.

PROBLEM IS MY BOYFRIEND IS TRYING TO COMFORT ME AND I'M THINKING ABOUT HIS BEST FRIEND.

ANOTHER PROBLEM IS I'M GOING ON TOUR WITH HIS BEST FRIEND'S BAND.

WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

I cuddle into Kellin and think of something to say. "Are you sure you're not mad? I mean he's your best friend, I...I thought you'd be pissed." I look up at him. "No babe, I'm not mad, people do things when they're drunk that they can't truly control. I still love you for you. I always will." he smiled at me and kisses my forehead.

*Haven's POV*

HOW COULD SHE DO THAT TO KELLIN? WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING? KELLIN IS SO ATTRACTIVE AND AMAZING AND PERFECT FOR HER AND SHE KISSES VIC. WILLINGLY AND THEN WHEN SHE'S DRUNK? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING ALLY. 

I need to get some sense into this girl before she ruins everything she's wanted for so many years. But how? How can I make her see she's screwing up her life?

*Vic's POV*

I need to call her or text her or something and find out how she feels. I don't want her relationship with Kellin to be jepordized by my selfish ways. So I grabbed my phone:

Ally: Come over to mine ASAP if you can. We need to talk.

That should do it. She replied almost instantaniously saying "OK". I don't know what it was about her, what drew me to her? She intrigued me but I couldn't turn on my best mate like that. I sprayed some cologne on and waited for her arrival.

*10 MINS LATER*

I hold the door open for her as she walks in looking radiant as ever in a black Of Mice and Men tank and  blue and pink floral shorts with her hair up in a messy bun and light makeup. So natural, so beautiful, so pure.

"Want anything to drink?" I asked smoothly, leading her into the kitchen. She shrugged, "Sure, you got any vodka?" I chuckled at her response and she smirked, so I said "Thought you weren't much of a drinker?" she just glanced at me before taking the cup of vodka and downing it.

A couple of drinks later she was sitting on the counter and I was leaning against the sink across from her, we were talking about old tour memories I had of drunk incidents and just random funny moments when she got this, almost seducive, look on her face and giggled at me. "What?" I asked playfully. "Nothing, nothing Viccy, you're just really really pretty." she hiccuped. 

I strode next to her, leaning against the refridgerator looking up at her. "Pretty? I'm very pretty? And new nickname?" I questioned. She hopped off the counter, wobbly a bit. I could tell she wasn't far from drunk. "Fine. You're handsome." she leaned on the fridge facing me, we were inches apart. I wasn't sure where this was going. She reached up to cup my face in her hand before messing around with my neck-long brown hair, her hand trailing down my face to my neck, to my chest and lingering there, looking up at me with her green forest orbs. She kissed me then and there. And my man instincts took over from there.

I got in front her her and pushed her slightly against the fridge and kissed her with more force. She worked her hands from my chest to the hem of my shirt before helping me take off my shirt. She felt up and down my chest and abs while I kissed her neck all over, possibly leaving hickies. I reached for the hem of her shirt and she nodded at me, before I took it off of her leaving her in her black bra and shorts. She jumped into me, her legs around my waist as we kissed with so much lust, it was getting very heated but then I remembered she was the one drunk, not me. 

(A/N YOU GUYS SHOULD PLAY FLESH - SIMON CURTIS WHILE THIS HAPPENS BC I WAS LISTENING TO IT WHILE WRITING IT. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE AND I LOVE HIM.)

"Wait Ally, Ally stop." I motioned to her hands near my belt. I let her down and she stumbled. I gave her the tanktop back and led her to my couch and let her sit down. "Did I do something wrong Viccy?" she looked sad. I shook my head. "Listen sweet, sweet, Ally. You're drunk. I don't want to take advantage of you like that and I don't want to do something like that to Kellin." Knowing she wouldn't understand me perfectly, I dumbed it down. "No matter how much  wanted you just then, if that progressed it'd be something we both would regret." She laughed in my face. "No regrets. YOLOOOO. I want you. Now." she sat in my lap. 

This was so tempting to take her here and now - but I couldn't. Before I could get her off of me, Mike walked in with groceries. And that, is when shit got real.

*A/N SO WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? ANYTHING GOOD? KELLIN AND ALLY OR VIC AND ALLY? COMMENT SAYING WHICH YOU WANT. THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN FOR ALMOST 10K READS. I LOVE YOU ALL.*