Chapter 4

----Ally's POV----

My iPod base started blaring If You Can't Hang, which of course woke me up right away. I looked at the time, it was 9:05am, not a bad sleep. I reached for my phone, saw I had a text. I typed in my password and went to my text messages, it was from Kellin, he sent it at 8am. I smiled and opened it:

Kellin Quinn: Morning princess, hope I didn't wake you. I hope you slept well, we're going to NY today, I'll be thinking of you while performing, talk later x

He was too sweet! It was half an hour before the venue opened, so I decided to text him back:

Me: Morning prince, you didn't wake me I was out like a light lol, I slept fine, to your beautiful voice of course, rock NY! Know I'm proud of you and make those fans dreams come true! XO

I went into the kitchen and smelled pancakes. Sarah was making pancakes! Yum, my stomache growled. Sarah turned and looked at me, "Morning sleepyhead! I figured you were hungry, made us pancakes. I woke up at 7 haha." I smiled. "Thanks and how'd you wake up so damn early?" She laughed "When food calls, it calls, and I'm starving. These babies better hurry up!" We laugh. I head upstairs to change from my PJS. I grab a grey Anthem Made shirt and some shorts, then check my phone, of course a text from Kellin.

Kellin Quinn: The princess is awake! Glad you slept well, hope to see you soon, I'll rock their world alright! (; X

He was amazing, so yesterday was all real, I remembered everything, the way he kissed, when he sang to me, when we sang together, when I heard them live, I thought it was an illusion, I decided to head downstairs for breakfast.

----Kellin's POV----

I was on the tour bus with the guys, only about thrity minutes left till we were in New York City and it was only 9, so we'd half the half hour rehersal and then get ready for the signings and acoustic set we were doing today. I was leaning against the window, my knees pulled up to my chest, earbuds in, Postcards and Polaroids was playing, I was thinking about yesterday, how perfect it was. Ally was so innocent and fragile, and special. She was so insecure cause she had been bullied forever, I made a promise to myself I would help get get over it.

------In NYC at the Venue-------

We were looking at our song set up. It was If You Can't Hang, Trophy Father's Trophy Son, Fire, and Alone. That was for our show then the acoustic set was Iris, James Dean, With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear, Stomach Tied in Knots, and Roger Rabbit. This was going to be a good day, some of our best works! I smiled, great weather too. This was going to be sweet! Our show was at 1:30, and our signing was at 3, with the acoustic set at 5, good spacing.

We did our rehersal and were chilling backstage, it was 10:35. Jack asked "So how are you and Ally?" smirking. I laughed "We are good, thanks for your concern. If you want to ask how anybody is, ask what's up between Justin and Sarah!" everyone stared at Justin. He started to blush. "OKAY FINE. I LIKE HER. OKAY? Thanks a lot Kells." we all laughed. "HEY YOU GUYS CAN DOUBLE DATE!" Gabe said jumping up and down like a 5-year-old. I couldn't wait to see them, even though that was in a month, still, my heart was pounding at the thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IT IS SHORT AND SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING. I'VE HAD WRITERS BLOCK.

3 VOTES , 3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER. THANKS FOR READING :D