Chapter 12

**A/N GUYS OMG I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN OVER 3 MONTHS. I LEGIT HAVE NO EXCUSE IK YOU ALL SHOULD HATE ME. IDK WHAT TO SAY. SO...YEAH. BUT ANYWAYS SORRY FOR SUPER LONG WAIT! HERE'S 12 :)*

*Ally's POV*

I woke up, my Pierce the Veil shirt was still on me, but my jeans were not on me, for a pair of sweatpants were. Did, did Kellin change me? I thought. Oh lord. What time did we even get home last night? I rolled over, to no Kellin. There was a note in his place.

It read:

Darling Ally,

I knew you needed the sleep but my manager called saying he had an important thing he had to discuss with the band and I. I will be back later, there's yogurt parfiat in the fridge for you. Enjoy! I'll tell you more when I'm home. 

Love, Kellin

Hmm.. I wonder. Eh it's fine. I decided to take a shower, then get dressed. I came back to two texts.

UNREAD MESSAGES: VIC & HAVEN

HavenWhat's up chica?! ;P

Vic: Hola senorita! :)

I shook my head and smiled at them, they were so cute. I checked the weather, 87, perfect for the beach. I sent a spam text to Haven, Sarah, and the PTV guys:

HIT UP LA PLAYA (the beach)?? BLAME IT ALL ON THE ALCOHOL ;D Meet me at Coast de Bella at two!

That gave me an hour to prepare everything. Knowing the boys would be boys and forget suncreen I packed extra for them, and they'd supply the alcohol knowingly. I packed the neccesities, left a note for Kellin to meet us all there when he was done with his meeting, then got in my car and drove to the beach. About five minutes after I was driving, I got a few texts, from Haven and Jaime. Haven was picking up Sarah now and they'd meet me there, Jaime texted me saying they were bring vodka and tequila. YUM! 

I got to the beach with a few minutes to spare. This gave me time to find a spot to sit and wait for them all to come. I could hear Haven and Sarah's car because I heard Tonight Alive playing, which was Haven's new obsession. I laughed as Haven had her hands up walking over to where I was, Sarah shaking her head at Haven's wild posture. We soon heard the guys pull up, they were blaring The Settlement by the band Issues. I couldn't blame them, Tyler Carter had a voice of pure bliss.

"Alright! Let's get this party started!" I yelled! We all screamed. I was just standing up when someone came up behind me and whispered in my ear "You said so chica." before I could do anything or say anything Vic picked me up and carried me to the ocean before throwing me into the frigid waters. I screamed again. Vic was just laughing. I smirked, what he didn't know was I knew his deepest secret. He was very ticklish. I walked up to him, smirk still plastered on my face, his face turned into confusion. I poked him in the stomach before stepping unbearingly close, and tickled his stomach. He fell into the water instantly. Sarah laughed but Haven gave me a look like What the hell are you doing?! You have a BOYFRIEND.  I knew she was right but I was here to have fun, besides it's not like we were having sex or some shit.

I turned around to be knocked over by a wave. And crash right into Vic on the way. Well, that hurt. As if on instinct to protect me from the wave he wraps his arms around me. We tumble for what seems like forever, until it lets us go and we fall on top of each other, accidently facing each other, and the worst, unexpected thing happens, our lips meet. And I like it. A lot. NO NO NO NO NO. I CAN'T LIKE IT, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, THIS NEEDS TO STOP. GRR. WHY IS HE SUCH A GOOD KISSER. I don't pull away even though I should, this is what I've been craving, but why? It's him. Vic finally, slowly pulls away. I chuckle, he stands up and helps me. I get shocked looks from Sarah and Haven, actually Haven seems pissed. I just tried to clear it out of my mind, the alcohol would help.

I was right. It helped a lot, we all doused ourselves with alcohol. Then Mike grabbed an empty bottle and spun it, we might as well play something, so why not Spin the Bottle? I mean, what could go wrong, it's harmless. Well Mike kissed Sarah, Sarah had to kiss Haven. Haven kissed Jaime. Vic and me kissed again. I also kissed Tony. Haven kissed Mike. Haven had to give Jaime a lap dance, which was hilarious because she was almost drunk. All just a big mess. By this time it was 7 at night. 

(I made this up) Drunken kisses are fun kisses especially at night, as long as it feels good and right. At the end of the night, when all is quiet and soundless, if it lingers, ask for more, if not, he goes out the door, before you'll do something you regret.

We all went home after saying goodbye, I drove of course. All I could think about was the kiss with Vic.

*A/N THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!!!*