Chapter 10

*A/N THANKS FOR 2.5K+ VIEWS. THIS IS AMAZING. MORE THAN I COULD EVER ASK FOR <3 HERE'S CH. 10, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! STAY STRONG XO*

*Haven's POV*

I sighed. "Vic, I'm sorry. For all of this, I-" I was cut off, a single finger placed upon my lips. "No, it's my turn to talk. None of what happened was your fault, I pushed everything and wanted to keep you all for myself." he stated. I had ran off, crying, embarrased for sneaking around with him...how could he be so sweet? I felt like a monster. He removed his finger from my lips. 

"Don't speak darling, I know that feeling and all I want is for you to kiss me. And let this be a happy memory for us?" I nodded, before pressing my lips to his. He smiled into it before grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. He flipped us and I was pushed up against the glass door, he moved to my neck leaving sloppy wet kisses up and down. I pulled his hair a bit, he went back up to my ear nibbling on it before slightly pulling away. I whimpered at the loss of his touch. He chuckled, "Okay well more of a makeout session but your so sexy I can't resist. I wanna hold your hand so tight, I'm gonna break my wrist." He sounded so cute. I bit my lip, "Let's not wake Kells and Ally." I kissed him one last time and whispered 'Night' told him I'd text him tomorrow.

-The next day-

*ALLY POV*

I woke up around 11am to find my home still a mess. Kellin was gone in the studio with the guys and wouldn't be back till later. I couldn't help but daydream about my dream last night.

*Flashback of Dream*

I was wearing a white silky gown, sitting on a rock by the lake's edge. I see a tall, black haired man on the other side, looking at me, his eyes almost glowing at me, head tilted slightly. I carefully stood up and dipped my feet into the cool water, it looked as if it was spring, or late winter, as the trees were bare. I continued into the water, the man's eyes following me as I entered. It was as if he was beckoning me to come to him with his eyes. His hair fell so it blocked one eye, it look dark..sexy though. I spun around in the water before motioning to get to the mysterious man. I had reached him. He leaned down to my ear, "Call me Victor." he whispered, sending chills down my spine, before kissing my cheek and walking off.

*End of dream*

What did it mean? Was I...dreaming of Vic? Why? Ugh so many questions

...

/AUTHOR NOTE:

END OF 10! Sorry it took so long I've been really busy with school + lost my other phone with Wattpad data on it and never had data on my new one

BUT IM BACK!

I'm also starting a Kellin Quinn fanfic with MizzBubblez called "Here We Go" I encourage you to check that out, as well as our Oli Sykes fanfic "It's Complicated" :D//