Chapter 6

*Kellin's POV*

It was 12:35 right now, we were about to start James Dean and Audrey Hepburn, I glanced out at the crowd and smiled. This was what I loved to do, I remember I would write lyrics down in my early teens, 13, 14 years old and never finish them, now we had just released our technically 5th album and were performing in front of thousands of people. It was the best feeling ever, better than any drug could give. I stepped up the the mic, took a breathe, "This goes out to my beautiful girlfriend Ally, who although she isn't here with me, I know she loves me and misses me." then the music starts up.

"Stay for tonight, if you want to I can show you, what my dreams are made of, as I'm dreaming of your face. I've been away for a long time, such a long time, and I miss you there. I can't imagine being anywhere else, can't imagine being where else but here!" I sang, and continued the song till the end, the crowd was dancing around a lot. I had a smile on my face the whole time, then the music faded out. I thanked the crowd for coming out and the band and I walked off stage.

"Damn you got it bad Kells, I never seen you like that, all star-gazed while your singing" Jack noted. "Dude I know, but she stole my heart. I can't help it, hey maybe she has another cute friend for you?" I chuckled. He stuck his tongue out at me, then we all walked back to the tour bus. I was in Oregon, Portland to be exact, it was an hour away from my home town, Metford, damn it'd been a long time since I'd been here. I grew up here, I went to school here and this was where all my family was, my sister, my mom....maybe even my dad. No Kellin don't think about Dad, he left you.

I sat on my bunk bed, looking out at the view, there was a few trees then you saw all the people who worked at Warped walking around with water bottle cases and food, it was so busy. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Kailey, my sister.

Kailey: Hey bro, heard you were in Portland for the day, come outside the bus! :)

I shook my head, I should have known some member of my family would come and surprise me with a visit. I walked down the steps of the tour bus and saw her slightly-freckled, green eyed, brown haired self. We hugged and I told her how Warped was going so far, she told me everything that had happened at home. She mentioned my high school ex, Katelynn, had tried to call home a few times, it had been forever.

Katelynn and I had dated senior year, black hair, hazel eyes, she was pretty. Then she became obsessive and wanted to text constantly, which I didn't like. After about two weeks of it, after I'd told her to stop and she said she would, but never did, I broke up with her. She was mad as hell, and didn't believe it, so she still called my house daily. It got annoying to when I suggest to just be friends, and she said yes, but instead of calling home, she'd sit with me at lunch and walked with me in the halls, basically acted like we were still together. Sooner or later she finally moved on to some british guy named Oli and forgot all about me. Until now I guess.

Kailey explained how Katelynn missed me, missed us and our memories, and I laughed at it cause she didn't realize what a clingy bitch she was. Why now, when it's 7 years later? I guess I'd text her saying I've moved on or shit, or never do and see what happened. Kailey and I talked a bit more about Warped, I mentioned Ally to her, and she smiled at the idea of me dating a fan. We hugged and she left. I glanced at my watch, half-hour till the acoustic set. I went back up to the tour bus and played my acoustic playlist, featuring all our acoustic songs.

Ally: Hey, hope today went well! Sarah and I went to Hot Topic today and fangirled over your poster for like an hour haha :) your so damn gorgeous! XO

Me: That's amusing you stared at me for an hour. Today's been awesome. My sister visited me, we're about to do our acoustic set in like 20 mins. And you're way more beautiful than me ;) X

Ally: I'm not the only one, I know a few girls who would join me ;) And good luck, sing like the angel I know you are, prince! XOXO

Me: You may not be the only one to stare at me on a piece of paper, but you're the only love of my life, princess <3 Gotta go sing my heart out now, love you! :) XX

The boys and I went to the acoustic setup stage, the acoustic concert ended up being an hour long. The fans stayed quiet so they could hear me sing, for the most part. The best song I think I did overall was Iris. We went to the bus, it was now 6, we'd all have a hotdog or something and go off to bed or do whatever you wanted to do in the bus. Jesse and Justin usually played Call of Duty, I would just sit on my bed and sleep or text, or listen to music, or work on song lyrics. Jack and Gabe would just stuff themselves with food then watch TV.

After dinner I went to the back of the bus, (aka quiet room) and got my journal from under the stacks of papers. It was my lyrics journal. I needed an inspiration, I decided to text Ally. 

Me: Hey babe, working on a new song! :) 

Ally: That's great, what's it about? 

Me: Not sure..I want it to be something different. To do with the world, and how not everything is good, how not everything can save us. But I know a lot of people look to music for a way to relax, an escape. I can't think of the right words? 

Ally: What about "On the radios cover our satellites like their going to save us all. So here we are were waiting for a voice, this us a wake up call. A call for freedom."

I don't know how she came up with lyrics that fast, but my girl was brilliant. I smiled and wrote them down.

Me: That's amazing :D I could change a few words, add more of the world, freedom, radio in it and it should be great! What about a title? 

Ally: Hmm...Save Us All? Wake-Up? Waiting for a Voice? Radios? .....Satellites?  

Me: I like Waiting for a Voice and Satellites, I'll ask the guys tomorrow! You're wonderful, you know that? :) 

Ally: Hehe I figured, it will have been a month of us when you get back! :D 

Me: We should all celebrate. I'll bring the guys and you bring Sarah and your other friends.  

Ally: Okay :D it seems so far away...8 days. I miss you :/ 

Me: Miss you more<3 and time will fly by before we know it :) I love you Ally, with all of my heart 

Ally: I love you to the moon and back, forever Kellin<3

*Third-person* 

They texted for hours before finally falling asleep. Kellin had worked on half the song, and loved how it was coming along. Ally couldn't wait to see her Kellin again after a month. She still couldn't believe he was hers, all her dreams came true, everything has changed, for the better.

*AUTHOR NOTE: May be short but next update will probably feature their reunite-ment and many interesting things :3 7 VOTES & 7 COMMENTS. (Comments by same user more than once will NOT count)