Chapter 8

(A/Nsorry for the cliffhanger last chapter! I hope this chapter is better! also i'm thinking of entering watty awards and I would appreciate your support :) thanks! x)

*Vic's POV*

We all were just chilling, everyone looked like they were having a good time. Until the music started playing, then things got more..intense. I was going to kill Kellin later, cause when there's good dancing, and girls, along with good music, I get turned on easily. They started off with Cupid Shuffle, Cha Cha Slide, and Jerk, but then he started playing other songs. Wobble, Wop, Apple Bottom Jeans, more intense movements.

It was Haven, Ally, Sarah, and a few other girls dancing. They were all laughing cause they were so squished together it would look as if they were grinding. It was very sexy, at least in my opinion. Jesse and Gabe walked over to me and sat down next to me on the couch, both smirking. "So you and Haven, huh?" I chuckled and lightly pushed them both. "No, we're just friends..at least for now. But she is hot, and she's sweet." It was now their turn to laugh. Gabe said, "I mean fire hair and green eyes, she's around our age, I would go for her." I cracked a smile at that. They patted my back and joined the others. Soon, it was around 9, the party music was fading and we were helping clean up. Haven came up behind me, "Hey, Vic right? Want to go for a walk? I know it's kinda late but-" I cut her off. Smiling, I said "Yep I'm Vic, and I would love to walk with you."

We finished helping clean up, and went to say bye to everyone. The guys eyed me, Jesse and Gabe had probably told them about Haven, but I ignored them. I said I would be back later, hugged Kellin and Ally and Haven and I left you the door. Once we closed the door, I could feel goosebumps, damn it was cold. I saw Haven rubbing her arms, she must be cold. I took off my PTV hoodie and handed it to her, she smiled and gladly put it on, "Thanks". I smiled, "it's nothing. The weather is getting cooler though." We started walking down the street, just talking, and enjoying the moonlight.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked. She shrugged, "I guess I just wanted to hang out with out, maybe, I guess more privately? If that makes sense..." So, she likes me? We were walking side-by-side, I grabbed her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers, and squeezed her hand. "That makes perfect sense to me." She looked down at our hands, and looked up into me, her forest-green eyes piercing into my chocolate-brown ones, smiling. We walked over to a tree, which was by a lake. It was a beautiful night, the moon reflected over the lake, it looked so nice. We were leaning on the tree, our hands still intertwined. "So how did you and Ally meet?" I asked. "Back in middle school, in seventh grade, we were wearing band merch and found out we liked the same bands." I chuckled. True band girls!

Part of her fire-colored hair fell to cover her eyes, she giggled. I slowly reached out with my other hand to move the hair that had fallen behind her ear, her breathe hitched. Slowly you could see mist, ragged breaths, between the both of us, it was so cold we could see each other's breathing. Our faces were so close, I could feel her breathe on my cheeks. It smelled like mint. I leaned my head in closer, my hand slowly moving to her waist, I pulled her closer to me, our bodies were tight together, almost as one, and before I could back out or anything, I kissed her. It was so passionate, but the passion slowly became rougher as I moved from her lips down to her jaw, to her neck, she giggled. I found her sweet spot. I started lightly sucking on her neck, grazing my teeth, I felt her stiffen under me. She slightly moaned. I moved back to her lips. She put her legs around my hips, I pushed her up against the tree, now it was a full on makeout session. After a few more kisses, she untangled her legs from my hips, still dazed by what had just occured.

"Wow" I panted. "What?" she said. "I never imagined it would happen like that, I-I'm sorry if I- you know, screwed it up." She shook her head and smiled, a frisky, wild smile, "You, Vic Fuentes, just being here with you, was amazing, this, all of it, was amazing." I chuckled. "You know what else is amazing?" She shook her head. "You." I kissed her cheek. Our hands intertwined as we walked back to Kellin's house. 

-Kellin's POV

"How long have Vic and Haven been gone?" I asked. Ally shrugged, it was 10:32pm, they'd been gone for an hour or so. Ally had her head on my chest, us and the rest of the band  and Sarah were chilling in the living room, just talking. "I think I know why they left, I don't know what they're doing but I know what Vic told us before they left." Jesse and Gabe said. I gave them a puzzled look. "Vic likes Haven, seriously likes her. He told us when the girls' were dancing earlier. I saw Haven go up and talk to him when we were all cleaning up, but I'm not sure what about or why."

Ally cooed. "Aw that's so cute! They could be Havic!" we all laughed. "You guys are sure? Do you think they hooked up?" I asked. Ally smacked my chest, "Wow Kellin, that's a fucking great question to ask. You best friend, and mine, hooking up, doesn't that sound weird?!" I chuckled at her, and pecked her cheek. "Alright fine, fine, but seriously do you think they gonna be an item? Or this Havic?" Nobody answered, just shrugs and confused eyes. We decided to wait to see if they came back. 

-Vic's POV-

I could see the peak of Kellin's house, I didn't want to leave Haven though. She squeezed my hand. I kept thinking back to the lake, and the kiss, I hadn't intended for it to become rough, but I was actually glad it did. She was an amazing kisser, not to mention her fiesty, sexy attitude, it was a perfect fit. We were just walking hand-in-hand, again, and now we were standing at the edge of Kellin's driveway. Damn walking is faster than I thought. We faced each other, smiling. I saw a twinkle in her eyes, it looked like hope or something, I couldn't pin-point it. We walked up the driveway, we were outside Kellin's door, the lights were still on inside the house, I guessed everyone was still up. Haven had her back against the wall, her eyes looking down.

I lifted up her chin and kissed her goodnight, this, I prayed wasn't going to be a rush kiss, and it was answered, there was no rush in this kiss, just pure passion. Until we hear a crack, presumingly the door was opened, we slowly broke the kiss, a blush had started to appear on Haven's face. In the doorway stood no other than Ally, she smirked. "Well, what do we have here?" Haven waved awkwardly. Ally shook her head and chuckled, "Both of you get your asses in here in 5 minutues or I will go tell everyone what I just saw, got it?" We nodded our heads. Ally quietly closed the door. I embraced Haven in a hug, we just stood there hugging, before I unwillingly pulled away, I kissed her cheek. We traded numbers quickly, before I opened the door for her, allowing her to go into the house first.

(A/N WELL? VIC GOT SOME ACTION! xD And Havic..should it happen? Ally and Kellin are still together, I just wanted a twist in the story.  I did this FOR A REASON!!! Please vote, comment, and share my fanfic! I worked super hard on this chapter, probably my longest work yet! Love you guys<3  ~Siren)