Chapter 7

(A/N I've been busy with sports and grades and things! thanks for 800+ reads, make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for updates on this story! Love you all, enjoy :))

*Ally's Pov*

It was Saturday, September 23rd when I heard the doorbell ring at 8am. Why so early? I groaned and got dressed. I walked downstairs, through my glassy fogged up window I was a man. Delivery guy, what the hell? I opened the door and it revealed Kellin, Kellin Quinn.

"Kellin, is it really you?" my tired voice cracked. "Yes, I came home a day early, we all did, took a plane instead of the tour bus." he replied with a smile. We engulfed in a hug. "I missed you so much Kells, you have no clue" I whispered looking into his eyes. "I'm home now baby, everything will be fine. Were not miles away, I'm right in front of you. Tonight were going to celebrate." he winked at me. I laughed, and helped him with his suitcases.

We went upstairs and laid on the bed in each other's arms. My head was on his shoulder, his hands were around my waist. Everything was perfect again, and complete. We ended up falling asleep together, it felt right.

-Later at Noon-

*Kellin's POV*

I woke up and smelt apples, it was Ally's hair. Oh did I miss her! My eyes were still blurry but I needed the sleep. I leaned over and kissed Ally's cheek before getting up to shower.

After the shower, I was about to exit the bathroom when I heard quiet singing 'I've lost my heart, my home is the ocean' and the angelic voice continued. It was Ally singing. I peeked out the door, she was brushing her hair & applying makeup while singing. I had the towel wrapped around my waist, I walked over to Ally and put both hands around her waist and kissed her shoulder. She smiled and looked up at me before pecking my lips.

"I missed you so much baby" I smiled. "Same! I can't wait for the reunion tonight. What time are the guys coming over? I told Sarah to bring Elli and Haven with her at 4." she said. They're bringing friends? I'm gonna bring more than just the guys, I'll bring Pierce the Veil over too. I made a spam text:

REUNION PARTY AT ALLY'S HOUSE. COME HAVE A BEER & LET'S REUNITE!

*INSERTS ALLY'S ADDRESS*

COME AT 4:30-5PM. Thanks!

I hit 'send' and told her they'd be here around 5. She stood up and laced her fingers with mine before smiling and going downstairs, leaving me to change.

-5pm party starts-

"SHOTS EVERYBODY" Jack yells as the guys enter the house. Ally laughs. She sees 4 figures fall behind the guys, her eyes go wide. 'PIERCE THE FUCKING VEIL IS HERE! WHAT? HOW? KELLIN WHAT DID YOU DO? I smiled. "Its more than just us Ally, surprise! Vic, guys, this is my girlfriend Ally!" Ally was still in awe, who knew she could be such a fangirl? It was so cute.

*Vic's POV*

I looked across from Ally, to her blonde friend who I presumed, from the guys' description was Sarah, and the other girls. One was a red-haired, green eyed girl, she was beautiful, I smiled and waved at everyone. "Hey everyone! I'm Vic, lead singer of Pierce the Veil, as if you didn't know that!" they all smiled. The other girls introduced themselves. I learned the ginger girl's name was Haven Riley, cute name...Haven Fuentes oh that sounds nice.

We all faded into small groups. It was Kellin and Ally, Sarah and Justin, Me and Haven, and everyone else was flirting. Everything was looking awesome. I wonder what Haven thinks of me, too bad I'm scared to ask.

-A/N WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK?! I hope you all like it! :) Comment, Follow, Rate, thanks!