Chapter 9

(A/N Thanks for 1.2K+ Reads, it means a lot! And here is Chapter 9! I also am now co-writing MizzBubblez fanfic "It's Complicated" so go check that out as well!)

*Haven's POV*

Vic and I walked through the door, I was still embarrased that we had been caught kissing by Ally, my best friend. Well, it was late at night, it was past 11 by now. Vic and I sat on the couch, facing everyone, they were all just staring at us. "Guys, what the hell?" Vic exclaimed. They all just laughed at us. "You two. Why were you gone for so long, huh?" Kellin chuckled. I rolled my eyes, "We took a walk to the lake, since you're so eager to know." I stated. "Sassy now aren't we, Haven?" Tony pressed. I could feel my cheeks heating up and I faced Vic. He smiled at me. "I'm sassy when I'm annoyed." I got up and walked to the kitchen, good thing there was a thick wall. I could still hear everyone, "Great guys, what the hell? She's your friend." Vic stood up for me. He was so sweet and caring, not to mention hot. I heard something squeak, coming from the living room. I ignored it, and walked towards the cabinet.

I took out a glass, went over to the sink and filled it with water, and I just stood there, my back facing away from the others, nobody could see me, the blue wall covered me, thank god. I set the glass down on the counter, and turned only to run into someone's chest, I looked up, all I saw was chocolate-brown eyes, and brown hair that covered the sides of his face, it was Vic. I blushed, again, and he slightly chuckled.  "Going somewhere?" he whispered. I looked down at the floor, noticing his light blue Vans, I loved them. I was afraid to look into his eyes, afraid of what would happen, and if someone walked in on us, we were not even an inch away from each other.

He pressed his body against mine, in that instant, I knew what was going to happen. He leaned in, his breathe on my neck, his lips moving up my neck, to my jawline, slowly his hand lifting my chin, our eyes met, his pleading, pleading for me to love him the way he seemed to love me, which I did, I was just unsure on what to say, or if this would be secret or not. Before I knew it, "Well, what do we have here?" Vic turned,  and stood there, leaned against the wall, was Kellin smirking. I shook my head, looking down again, "Nothing" I mumbled. "GUYS GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!" Kellin yelled. "Oh shit" Vic said. Everyone came in and saw us, we had never separated, we were still as close, Vic's hands had moved by his sides though. Justin whistled. All eyes were all on us. "GET SOME VIC!" I heard. My red hair had fallen over my eyes, I turned, away from Vic, from everyone, and slowly walked away to the hall. I needed to get some cold water on my face.

I entered the bathroom, and shut the door, locking it. I couldn't deal with that, not right now. Vic was perfect, he was all I wanted in someone, but I wasn't sure of my heart yet, and now everyone was going to assume we were dating, even though I bet Vic already thought that, considering that we kissed only a few short hours ago, I wish I could just go back to that, it was so nice, such a perfect moment. I felt a tear fall down my cheek, when I heard a knock at the door. "Haven? Girl, you in there?" it was Sarah. She was one of my best friend. I opened the door, slowly. She came in and shut it again. "Girl, what's wrong?" she looked at me, eyes apologetic. I shook my head, "Everything is so wrong, Sarah, I-I messed up, I-I lov-ve him, Sa-a-rah, but I just scr-ew-w-ed it up." she shushed me, we just sat in there talking, for about ten minutes, before I fixed my face, when my phone vibrated. 

VicBaby, I'm so sorry. I just about kicked Kellin's ass for that, I hope your okay doll. I love you.

Me: I'm okay I guess, don't hurt anyone though, it's not their fault they're immature. I should be fine, I don't know what we really are, what did you say to them? 

Vic: I told them how I felt about you, the truth, and how I didn't know what you and me were, and they were assholes for embarassing you like that :)

Me: Thanks, and I do like you back, I'm just scared, scared of being judged. 

I walked out of the bathroom with Sarah, and we went back into the living room, the band had left, all that was left was Kellin and Ally, making out, (must I say ew!) and Vic was looking out the back room, and Justin, he smiled when he saw Sarah and took her hand. I smiled and waved to Sarah. Before fake coughing, getting Ally and Kellin's attention. Ally blushed and rested her head on Kellin's chest, while Kellin just laughed. I smiled at them. Kellin stood up and embraced me in a hug. "I'm really sorry Haven, I didn't mean to, erm, embarass you. If you and Vic want to date, I have no problem, it was supposed to be a joke, but I really am sorry" he whispered in my ear. I nodded, smiling him. Ally and Kellin left the room, leaving me and Vic alone, yet again.

*Ally's POV*

I decided to take Kellin, and leave them to talk. I knew Haven, and for her to run off after that, I understood why, she hated what Kellin did, she hates attention on her, she always has. Sure, this time it was her and Vic, but she still gets nervous, she has social anxiety, sure we are all friends, but she's fragile, I'm so glad Sarah talked to her or I'm scared of what would have happened. Haven, just like Sarah, they were like sisters to me. "Kellin" I said sternly. He looked up at me, "yes, babe?" Ugh, he said babe. DAMMIT HIM AND HIS SOOTHING WORDS. "You know what you did was messed up, I'm glad your apologized though." my voice was shaky. He did this to me, damn Kellin. He nodded. I kissed his cheek, he smiled at me. I loved him so, so much. "You're so perfect Kellin." I snuggled into his chest, "Not as perfect as you, my princess." he kissed my hair. I blushed. He was mine, he was finally home for a bit, and he was mine, I was his, everything was perfect, or as perfect as it could be. 

"Kellin, my prince, sing me a song?" I whispered to him. "I could sing you a song, but I don't think words could express your beauty." he winked at me. Then started singing "James Dean and Audrey Hepburn", one of my favorites. I hummed along, it was so beautiful, his voice was precious.

I fell asleep to his voice shortly..thinking of everything I had seen tonight. I wonder how Haven and Vic were doing.

*Vic's POV*

I looked out to the moonlit sky. I heard a creak, coming from the floor, I turned and there stood Haven. She had slight black lines under her eyes where her makeup had smeared, but she still look pretty as ever. "Hi" she whispered, slowly walking over to me. "Are you okay?" I asked. My head slightly tilted. She leaned against my figure, us watching the moonlight together. I smiled. I needed to tell her sooner or later about where we stood...but when?

(A/N new chapter :D what you think?? kinda a cliffhanger there! comment, vote, follow, share! :) -siren)