Chapter 3

------Kellin's POV-------

I watched her as she left, I wanted to see her again. I wanted to feel her lips on mine. I understood why she left, she was a shy girl, she got embarrased. Which reminded me, I was going to kick the guys asses when I saw them. I never do that to them! I wonder what Sarah did with them. I put my shirt back on, combed my hair and left my dressing room. Ally had just grabbed Sarah's hand and they were walking out from backstage, and down towards the main section of Warped. Jack came up to me "You okay man? Sorry for earlier, we just guessed where you were, and the door was unlocked." I shoved him away and walked out to the stage. I sat on the floor and looked out to the big, baren space in front of me. I started to openly sing, the same song I had sung to Ally earlier.

"Do you notice me? Do you notice me at all? Do you notice me? I felt her passing through my fingers, just her footsteps like puzzle pieces in my mind, and I STILL SMELL HER PERFUME AS I LAY HERE AND WONDER WHY SHE WENT AWAY." This was so true, I still had her perfume on me from before, watching her go, my heart dropped a little, I had never been so hung over a girl before, ever. The group came out to the stage. "Were really sorry Kells, Sarah was great company, we want to hang with them again, and we can tell you want to see Ally again. They're sweet girls. Were sorry we came in between you guys like that." Jesse said, the whole group eyes apologetic. I nodded, "I do want to see her again. She's the first I've fallen for that fast, I'm sure you guys could tell. Jack, I'm sorry for shoving you, I just needed to get stuff off my chest." I looked up at the sky, clouds everywhere, blue skies, such a pretty day. "We know, that's why we let you go, we have to go to signings in 15 minutes, but you sounded epic out here dude, you must seriously like this chick." Justin said.  I nodded. We all headed to the signing booth.

-----------Sarah's POV------------

I have to admit it was awkward walking in on Ally and Kellin like that, very awkward. But before that I had a great time with the guys. The showed me the tour bus and we all just talked in general, but for some reason it felt like Justin kept looking at me. He couldn't like me, could he? No, never, a normal girl with a rockstar, hell no. Ally and I were walking towards the booths to look at merchandise. We reached the Pierce the Veil booth and Ally bought a shirt, then we went to some other booths. After we went to the free-refill station and got our water bottles filled. We turned and heard screaming coming from everywhere, we looked out into the crowd, I recognized Jack's hat and I knew why everyone was screaming, Sleeping with Sirens had left their stage to go to the signing. They were mobbed! I tapped Ally and pointed and she was shocked.

That sucked for them, I could tell they didn't want to be mobbed. They were a band sure, but they were also normal human beings who needed their own space, their privacy. I could tell Ally didn't want to come between the crazy fans, but we needed to try, so I grabbed her arm and dragged her over to the mob. I screamed "GUYS CALM DOWN. THEY ARE JUST NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS. THEY DESERVE A BREAK, THEY NEED THEIR OWN SPACE, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS DO. BACK THE HELL OFF HONESTLY." I stopped. The boys held their hands to the sky, "FINALLY SOMEBODY GETS IT. THANK YOU SARAH." Justin says. Oh shit, everyone started staring at me. "How do you know her?" one fan said. Suddenly they were mobbed with questions, way to go Justin. Kellin gave a sly smile at Ally, and a small blush appeared on her cheeks. They were so cute!

--------- Justin's POV------------

In that short few hours the band and I had spent with Sarah, she had been so calm about the whole thing, not like these screaming fans. She actually got the fact that we needed our own space, she wasn't clingy, she was cute, I just ruined that amazing speech she had said, I feel so stupid. I said her name, now all the fans were wondering how I knew her. Jesse lightly punched my shoulder, "way to go genius. The signing is in 5 minutes." I knew how to take care of this. "GUYS! I know Sarah and Ally, you see we grew up with them when we were kids. They lived in Oregon most of their lives. Don't bother them please, now we need to go somewhere so please make a path." the fans did as they were told, they didn't crowd the girls and they let us go to our signings. I saw the girls following us on the outside, trying not to make it obvious.

Then I saw Ally sneak in the back of our signing tent, why? I turned behind me, Kellin was still there, he was on his phone. I let him catch up to me, then asked "Yo! What you doing?" Kellin looked up, his fingers still typing, "Nice save bro! And just texting Ally." I chuckled. Little love birds! Which reminded me, I needed to get Sarah's number before the day was over. We finally reached the signing booth. We began to sit down. First was Gabe, then Jack, then me, then Jesse, then Kellin, who happened to be extremely close to the back of the tent. Not a surprise. I saw Kellin stand up, "I'll be right back, I'm gonna grab a Monster, you guys want one? Jack and I raised our hands and he nodded. 

------Ally's POV------

I re-read the text from Kellin again:

Kellin Quinn: I'll meet you backstage real quick before the signing starts if you want ;)

I had responded "Can't wait!" now I was still waiting. Then I saw black hair appear out of the shadows, carrying a few Monsters. It was Kellin! "Hey" I whispered. He smiled and set the Monsters down. Then he embraced me in a tight hug, I chuckled. It felt like days, except it had only been a couple hours since I had seen him. He pulled away slowly and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back eagerly.  I wanted to stay here, like this, just us. But I knew he had to go back. I pulled away. "Why'd you stop?" he whispered. "You need to go! You have fans out there Kell. I love sneaking around like this but your band and the fans are going to wonder where you went." He nodded, swooped up the cans, kissed my cheek and walked out. I sighed, then walked out the back of the tent to run into Sarah. Oh god. "Where were you?" she asked. "I um...." damn stuttering. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" Sarah practically screamed.  "Calm down! Yes I was with him, why does it matter?" Geez this chick, I loved her, but she could be really nosey sometimes. "It matters cause it's adorable! You got your dream guy Ally, and sneaking off like that, damn you're fast at your work!" she winked. I laughed at her. We linked arms so we didn't get lost around the crowd of fans. I looked over at the guys, fans were crying because they were actually meeting them, it was so sweet. 

We saw Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco in concert, grabbed a few merch, met up with Sleeping with Sirens one last time in their tour bus, Sarah got the guys' numbers so we could all keep in touch, said our "see you laters" and left to go home.

---In the Car on the Way Home---

"This was the best day of my life." I stated. Sarah laughed, "Of course it was not only did you meet Kellin, you fucking made out with time, more than once! Any girl would kill for that unless they're stupid" I started to blush. When my phone buzzed in my lap, I had received a text. It read:

Kellin Quinn: Hey :) Hope you have a safe ride home, you're an amazing girl Ally, remember that. So glad to have met you and hung out, we should do it again. Xo
I smiled, that was too sweet, before responding: Thanks, have fun on rest of Warped, this was definitely the best day of my life, cause of you! Xx :)

Sarah noticed me unconditionally smiling and asked, "What's up with you Mrs. Smiley?" I giggled. "Kellin and me are texting." "Of course, you guys are obviously an item, don't deny it! I just can't believe this happened to us, were two fucking lucky ass girls!" I nodded. We talked about our favorite parts of our day and our favorite songs the band played and other things. After we got home at 10, we went straight to bed, after of course, I sent Kellin a goodnight text and he responded with "Sleep well princess :)" I smiled and fell asleep to his beautiful voice on my phone.