1

*Dingdong* *Dingdong*

"Oh,Annyeonghaseyo!! May I know your name Ahjussi?" I bowed politely
While asking his name.

"Annyeongahaseyo, Im the PD of the show We Got Married " I am shocked to hear the word..

WE GOT MARRIED?????!!!!!

CAUSE ITS FAMOUS FOR PAIRING CELEBRITIES ....

"PD-nim ? Nice to meet you ! May I ask why you are here PD-nim?~"
I asked confused and nervous at the same time .

"I need you to come with me we have a meeting about the show."

Waiiiiittttt???

Whattttttt.?!!!!!!!!!

Me?? I actually don't like that show cause it gives pressure between me and my "VIRTUAL HUSBAND" .Cause the fans may hate or like me or him ! But the worst of all having expectation fo both of us to be a real couple . I don't want to disappoint my fans :( cause I don't know if he will like me or I will like him. As far as I know I've never ever had a boyfriend since birth.

But I will like it if he is "GOT7'S MARK YI EN TUAN OPPA".

××start blushing at the moment :3 with a thought of Mark Oppa××

I don't expect this is happening to me.

BACK TO REALITY》

I start changing wearing denim and a simple white oversized shirt.

"PD-nim gayo?" I asked politely.

"Eung,Yeri-ssi."

-- ARRIVED AT MBC STATION --

I Started sweating my mind went black or what you called Menbong~

I entered the big building of MBC and start walking closely to the elevator . PD-nim started to push the up button of the elevator . As the elevator opened PD-nim pushed the 30th button and we went up.

We reached the 30th floor as the door opened I saw the famous rooms like the black - wall - interviewing stations and many more.

I entered to the room where PD-nim brought me . There were many pictures of the past WGM couples like YongSeo , Khuntoria and many more but I Like

SungJoy bbyuu the most , Why ? Because uri Joy unnie is there ♥

I'm Yeri , Kim Yerim to be exact Im turning 21 this month . Im the maknae of the group "Red Velvet"

"Yeri-ssi?"the PD-nim called my name and I was startled.

"Ne,PD-nim?" I said with a smile but deep inside I was nervous.

"Do you agree to be on the show?"

Well why not? I can have extra income for my family and me so let's go with it.