3

FLASHBACK.

"Yeri-ssi had a schedule,jungkook-ssi."

I looked at her .

"Ne, mianhaeyo. I am going to be an MC at the Music Core , by the way thank you for this day..! Nice to meet you oppa!."
..

"Oh,I understand :) don't worry"

She aready left. We didn't have enough time beacause of her tight schedule . But its Ok I'll just have to pass at our company to practice .

Jungkook's POV:

After the filming on our first meeting I went to our company.

There I saw 6 excited boys seating seems like talking about me.

"Oh, maknae!!." Alien V shouted. I smiled and hugged my favourite hyung ^_^

"Hyung!!."

"Maknae , otte? Who is your wife??." Jimin hyung asked.

"Nugu? Nugu? .." Jin hyung asked with excitedness.

"Is she from a popular girl group?." Jhope hyung.

What would be they're reaction that my virtual wife is from RED VELVET .

As you know, they wanted to be close with RED VELVET hoobaes.

But me ?

One person IU sunbaenim.

"Ne,hyung she is from....." I stopped .

I fell they are supeer curious about my virtual wife. So, I planned to tease them by stopping,

"She is from ???.." they all sang in Chorus.

I start dancing the part where they are robots.

Since they are a hardcore fan of Red Velvet. Its too easy for them to guess .

They were jumping and punching.

"Yahhh!! What have you done in your past life to deserve this." Jhope hyung stated while punching me in my back.

"Omo! Omo! Omo! Nugu??" Our Leader who is wearing pink coat right now asked .

It seems that they were all shocked about me partnered with one of the popular Girl group .

"Irene?" Taehyung alien asked like he's going to eat me.

Well she likes Irene Noona since they debuted. He is always dancing to their song almst like every hour.

"Ani, Yeri-ssi."

They were all shocked . Shocked than knowing that Jimin has no Jams :3

But I saw V hyung went outside as soon as he heard that Yeri-ssi is my partner .

Wae? I thought she only like Irene noona??

Hyung !! Neo Jjinja isanghae!! (You are really strange , in korean).

---After two weeks--

Yeri's POV:

[Mark's part:] "Manyang haengbokhamyeon dwae geokjeong eopsi
Bujokhan jeomi mwonji chajgi eopgi
Geoul daesin geunyang nae nun bicceul barabwa
Jeoul daesin nae deung wie ollatabwa bwa" I start rapping at that part.