14

So guys before we start I would like you to listen to the YouTube video above . its a nice song 😭😭 if you guys watched fantastic duo with gummy , rose , sungjae and the other guy you'll get emo .

We start kyaaaa

--
Yeri's POV

Inside the airplane

"U-um , What should I call you during the filming , Jungkook-ssi? " I asked him hesitantly I wasn't really sure what I was going to call him when the camera is rolling.

"Oh right we haven't decided that yet . You can call me anything you want " Jungkook said and gave me a smile while he was setting up the self cam .

"Ah I don't even know what to call you , should I call you oppa? " he suddenly looked at me almost dropped the self cam.

I looked at him surprised to see how his eyes glows and his cheeks were red.

"J-jungkook-ssi !! Eodi appa? ( are you sick ?) " I touched his forehead but yet there was no sign of fever at all . He didn't move in a single bit and just looked at me.

"J-jungkook was there something wrong about me calling you oppa? Was that how Nayeon unnie calls you? If that's it -- "

"Ani you just sound so cute that was all " he cut me off and started setting up the camera.

" oh . you scared me " I mumble to myself yet It was still loud for him to hear. He looked at me and smiled.

I started preparing the self cam for our introduction.When all was set up we both went closer .

My heart.. Why does he have to be this close .

Yeri focus this is just work.

We turned on the camera and started talking like how couple does we both talked about where we were going and how the schedule was changed.

"Yeoreobeun we are going to head off to jeju !! Meet you guys there " Jungkook said and we both waved to the camera.

Everything was back to normal when we turned off the camera when we say normal it was awkward.

I started plugging my earphones while jungkook was taking a picture of the view that he sees at the window.

" Yeppeo " I heard him saying. My earphones wasnt really working it was just there so that I won't have to talk to him since it is really awkward between us two.

I looked at him and his bunny smile just made my heart skipped a beat again. I shrugged myself and tried to put myself to sleep.

--JK POV

I looked beside me and saw Yeri sleeping with her earphones on . I Took off the earphones and just stared at her for a minute .

she looks pretty that she doesn't even have to put make up on just like Nayeon she has that smile that can lighten up your world.

I was checking my sns when I felt a yeri's head on my shoulder . She was sleeping tight .

"We are here yeri-ssi ireonaseyo " I lightly touched her cheeks and she was shocked to see herself by my shoulder.

"Eottokae , sorry Jungkook-ssi . I must have been tired from preparing our comeback."

"it's okay , so shall we go? "

"ASSAAAA LET THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!! "

--
short update guys..
Leave a comment 😂

-shyien 💕