6

"You see that box and a letter open it"

I almost forgot that there's a box and a letter beside me,since I still can't understand this surprise event prepared by Jungkook oppa.

"What is this oppa,is this a gift for me?" Yeah! I asked a very stupid non-sense question. I'm so touched with these ....gifts he prepared . No one have evee did this to me before.

"It's for you Kkobugi-ya (squirtle) " Oh?! Being shy doesn't suit him.

Wait what did he said?!
"KKOBUGI?!" I said in disbelief . I thought only my unnie and fans called me that. I'm surprised he knows my nickname.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"KKUBUGI?!" What did i just said?! Why am i saying without thinking? Argh. I facepalm myself mentally.I scratched my nape due to my embarassing situation.

"A-ani geunyang I-"

"Ohh, Oppa? Your blushing, hokssi you searched me in the internet didn't you oppa?" Yeahh.. she's now teasing me that caused me to blushed. "Changkaman oppa,you told me that you needed more time to think about the about the name you're going to call me."

"I Did! Just now" i said aggresively.

" Forget it, open your box " I suddenly took a glass of water and drink it. I can't believe I lost my coolness in front of her in our first date. Sashil, I did searched her up a little bit last night I saw some facts about her she was called kkubugi by her fan and members so I just blurted that kkubugi name I'm such a Pabo.

YERI'S POV:

"Forget it open your box" Aigooo, kyeoptaaa. Seeing his ears turning red he might be so embarassed . I inverted my gaze and look at something else to hid myself from blushing.

"Arraseoo,arasseo" I said in defeat but i still have that teasing face kbowing he searched me up.

I opened the red box, I saw two rings,its just a plain silver ring with a little heart on it. My heart ShimKongHae (heart attack).

"What is this oppa Is this for us to wear?" I'm still in awed. I know it's foe us to wear but is it too early to have a ring? I mean we just met talked and... I'm lost of words.

"It's a ring Kkubugi-yah, Wear it . I know I need a proper proposal but think of these as my proposal to you"

He took the ring and placed it in my hand and I also placed the ring in his hands.💍

"Is it too early for us to have rings oppa?? Y-you know those past We got married couples they got their ring like after a month -", "Ara,but we are different than them we don't need to wait a month after. I bought these ring so that you'll always remember that you are already taken so stop clinging with other boy groups arraseoo? cause now you have me,you have to bear it until we finish this marriage arraseoo.You don't want me seeing jealous,righ-" he stopped,I think he just realized what he did just said.My jaw dropped and we both avoided eye contact.

Woaahh..butterflies in my stomach was not helping,I'm starting to sweat and blushed because of his words. My heart is beating so loud that I bet everybody can hear.

"A-arasseo Oppa,I promise I will always remember that you are mine and I am you--rss"

A W K W A R D 😷
S I L E N C E 😲

"Here's your food,enjoy your meal" a waiter came and placed the food in our table.

Komopta!!Ahjussi!!,you just broke this awkward silence between us.
"I"ll just open t--this letter at our dorm oppa." I said while putting the letter inside my bag.