11

HELLO💞IM SORRY IF I KEPT YOU GUYS WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I WAS SO BUSY IN SCHOOL ..AND I WOULD LIKE TO CHECK THE FMV ABOVE💞THXUU💞

"Jungkook Oppa?" I whispered silently but i guess the unnies heard me since they all came rushing into me and took my phone .

"WAHH.DAEBAK? AFTER THE SCANDAL HE HAS GUTS TO MESSAGE YOU??FOR WHAT?" Joy unnie sound so annoyed by Jungkook's message..

I got curious so i snatched the phone from her hand and read the message that Jungkook Oppa massagd me.

From: Jungkook Oppa

Yeriyah..do you have some time for a small talk?? You probably saw the article and i want to explain all of it personally to you.

I hurriedly took my pouch and wore my sandals.

I felt someone grabbed my wrist .It was Irene Unnie.

"Ya!Yerim-ah Are you rlly going??"all of the four members were looking at the both of us.Joy unnie looks so annoyed that i can read her mind cussing to Jungkook Oppa.

"Unnie , maybe I have to hear his side of the story..M-m-aybe they only hugged just because they haven't seen each other for a long time , right? All friends do that ..Am i right? Even me and Jonghyun oppa do that."i felt my eyes are bulging . I felt like tears are rushing to my eyes and wants to escape.

Do i really like him this much?

Did i really fell at him without him catching me?

"Yeri-ya ,I have to remind you."

"They are ex-Boyfriend and Girlfriend they are just not friends or what friendship relationship you are thinking about.You already know that right?Yeri you are smarter than this."Wendy unnie's word.She really acts like a mother out of the 5 of us.

I don't know what to say anymore those word left me speechless..

I am smarter than this?

He doesnt even know I like him .I dont also know if he also feels the same way like I do.

"I-i just want to hear the truth Unnie.Instead of leaving myself sitting here making false assumptions and h-hurting my own self.I wanted to know the truth only the truth.."i bowed my head and started covering my eyes with my hands.

"Then what if you hear the truth you werent expecting?What if they loved each other again,huh?what will you do?"Seulgi unnie said while fixing my hair and make me looks at her.

"Tell me,Yeri?Tell us..we are doing this because we dont want you to be hurt.We love you we've been together for so many years and we dont want to see you hurting inside silently just because of him."

"I said she shouldnt agree with We Got Married at the first place."Joy unnie annoyingly tied her hair and took my pouch.

The good thing is that i was holding it tightly..I already knew she'll do this..cause she is doing it everytime whenever she doesnt want me to leave.

They all sat down and i was the only one standing..I look like a mess by now.Seulgi ,Wendy ,and Irene unnie were sighing while scratching their nape thinking of some words of wisdom to say to me.

"I-i-i'll be back."
They looked at me worriedly especially Wendy unnie..They know they cant stop me doing what i want..

"Fine.But dont come home crying because of Jeon Jungkook"Wendy unnie sternly said .