13

Finally its the day where we'll be going to spend two days in Jeju.
I hope nothing changes , i wish I won't like him again.
I wish.

-----
I started packing my bag for our trip . " Sunscreen , check ; Swimsuit,check ; Make up bag , check; towels , check ...hmmm almost everything is in here already?" I looked at Irene unnie she looks like she has something to say to me.

"What is it unnie?" She crossed her arms and gave me a worried look.

"Make sure you,'ll be careful there, don't fall for him again. Yeri remember its just a show " she went closer to me and gave me the tightest hug . " i - promise unnie , I will be smarter than the last time"

I gave her a reassured smile..
" Hmmm yaksohae ( promise ) "

--
" Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed down to PdNim and to the other crew. I look through the crowd and saw him. He is wearing a casual white tee with a denim pants and his favourite timbs shoes.

He looks good as always .. Why did I even fall for this guy when I know I have no chance to be with him. So dumb Yeri, so dumb.

As soon as I greeted the staffs I can feel someone looking at me . it him jungkook. I went to the van we are riding going to the airport.
Unfortunately I have to share the van with jungkook since his members used their van for some schedules.

I sat at the back and he sat next to me. The 30 minute ride was silent , it was so awkward .

"Yeri-ssi about that day -- " ,"Let's not talk about it Jungkook-ssi and I'm really sorry for being so unproffesional in this kind of industry. I was out of my mind that day yet I will apologize to you again "

I cut him off . I already know where the conversation's gonna lead so why bother listening to it.

"Ani first of all I'm sorry if I'm leading you into something elese it was very rude of me " he looked down and i tried to don't get to emotional . I just gave him a small smile and told him everything's okay.

I'm actually not a cool type of person, I take everything seriously and I over think a lot I'm not the person you see on the TV who is outgoing and cheerful.

There's a lot of things that brings me down most of the time. But all I have to do is to be strong.

We arrived at the airport and as expected a lot of saesang fans are already waiting for us.

" Act naturally , just smile and wave at them and Jungkook if you could act a little affectionate to Yeri that would be great " manager oppa said.

Well great.

Jungkook went out first to open the door for me .

There was a lot of camera ,shouting , fans who wanna hold our hands , holding a banner that says " Jungri for life "

Yeah Right.

Jungkook put his arms around my shoulder as he was trying to protect me from the saesang fans . I can feel a heat on my cheeks.

Wow it must be really hot in here.

We were trying to walk inside the airport as I saw a familiar person. Nayeon and Twice.

She was looking at Jungkook who haven't noticed her since he was too busy protecting me from the fans . I immediately shrugged myself off him and he looked at me with shocked.

He soon noticed a familiar figure looking at her and soon realized why you were acting like that.

-JK's POV

Nayeon ..

I was at dazed at Nayeon . Look how pretty she is with her red hair .

I feel so bad that I can't even show her off to the whole world that that girl is mine and also to Yeri for leading her off into something . I smiled at her and nod at me .

I hope she understands .

I look beside me and Yeri wasn't there anymore. I tried looking for her and I saw her at the desk talking to the staffs already.

----

It was our boarding time.

"Here's the camera you two are going to take inside the airport . Both of you will have one all you have to do is take a 3 minuepte or so video before the flight and after the flight them we will take all the rest " PD nim gave us our own self cam and put our mics into our bodies.

" So pdnim what is the plan after the flight where are we heading and what are we going to do? " Yeri asked.

" Oh right, so since the weather in jeju right now is great them we will head on to the beach . is it okay to you guys? " I saw yeri's eyes lightening up by the word beach .

Beach. I promised Nayeon that we will go to the beach for her birthday but I can't still we both have pur busy schedule and we don't even have time to meet which sucks.

"NE NE NE !! AHHHH SHINANDA BADAAAAA GAJAA " Yeri jumped and sheepishly laughing while jumping .

She's cute.

~
Y'all I haven't updated for 8 months and I'm really sorry !! Short update and I will update the next chapter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!! Leave some comments and likes y'all !!

-shyien 💕