8

Hello guys im sorry for not updating for like a month I guess??hihi..,mianhaeyo..!! im too busy with my school and I wrote this during my business class cause im too bored doing it..Okay so heres another lame story of mine..

-----

YERI'S POV

Sesangeee.. the bed is really small what am I going to do with this ??

Are we sleeping together in this small bed?? Andwaeee!! I don't want to lose my precious virginity to him..Not now..Jebal..

Someone please help me!! I don't want to lose it..Maybe with Mark oppa?? imma reconsider it.

"Yeri?'' I heard someone calling me .Wait was I spacing the whole time ??

"Ne oppa? mianhaeyo I was thinking of something" I said while touching some of our furniture in our house. The house was so spacious and I can literally bring seventeen here and dance dumb dumb for us..Hahaha.

"Why ? is there anything wrong?" he looked at me worriedly while the stupid me tried to walk away from him and he I felt a grip on my wrist..everything was just so awkward right now and the bed is making me cringe as hell. Can we just sleep separately?

Well sadly no.Cause we have to act like lovey-dovey in front of the camera.

"Umm oppa?" I said while pouting my lips reffering to my hand who was still on his tight grip.

When I felt that he loosen his grip on my hands I eventually pull my hand out of his grip.

"Mianhae..yeri-yah..i-i was just worried I thought you were sick or something c-cause you're wearing shorts on this weather not to mention that its raining" why does he keeps stuttering..aww..he was so cute..I can't deny it.

"Gwaenchana oppa..Don't worry ..I'm just tired that's all" I tried to avoid the awkward atmosphere by touching the furniture and looking at the window.

Am I too childish?

Am I?
-----On the dining room---

"Yeri-yah is it okey I'm going to invite my members next week on?you can invite your members too. Jimin hyung likes her so much" he immediately covered his mouth.

Lol. I bet that's their group secret,huh?hahaha.

You just got busted JEON JUNGKOOK in just that topic of him the awkward atmosphere was gone .

"She likes him too" what the actual chicken?!what did I just say?!good yeri !!

He gasped hearing what I just said .

"Jjinja?!heol.I think they are meant to be."