7

YERI POV:
I just got home from my surprise dinner date with Jungkook-Oppa. Im kind of sad that it ended so fast. It feels like that every time I am with him the time runs so fast... like I wanted to be with him more than that. Its strange isn't it? Yeah I think I just got touched by his surprise to me. Woahh..to much thinking about him.

I threw my bag over the couch with my so tired body. I stared at the ceiling .

"Oppa please don't leave me, no Oppa!!no Oppa!! "

-----

"Yeri-yah!!Yeri-yah!!ireona!!"

Its just a dream. Ever since my oppa left me the only memory that is stored in my long term ones is the day that he left me.He left me for his dreams.He didn't know what I have been through in able to survive from my step-father who keeps abusing me everyday.Im realy thankful to Baekhyun-oppa he is the one who saw me crying along the streets and he brought me to Lee Soo Man and that's how my new life started because of him.

"What happened yeri-yah??You got that dream again don't you?" Wendy unnie asked while patting my back.

"Ne,ever since I met Jungkook-oppa,i got this nightmare again?"My voice cracked they knew about my brother and how he left me.

"Maybe you still miss him?" Seulgi unnie looked at me and cupped my face. "Yeri-yah,its in the past.Ok? Maybe he just did it for you?"

"Ani,unnie he did it for himself! He chooses fame rather than me?He could've bring me with him!!?Is it that hard? To bring his younger sister with him?"

"But look at the bright side Yeri-yah . You met us. You became an idol.You have a fans.Many loves you now. You are now far away from your step-father is it that a bad thing too?"Joy unnie pointed all the members and all the trophies we had won also the some pictures I took with my fans.

"Your right unnie. I should look at the bright side"I said while putting my head down.

"Ok.just get some rest this morning Yeri-yah.Arasseo? Uhmm..lets go eat our breakfast"Irene unnie ordered me while she signals the other members to go.

"Ne"We all said in chorus.

Oh.wait where's my phone I should check my SNS . I searched through my bag and saw the letter.

"Yeah right . Jungkook-oppa's letter . I almost forgot it."I picked up the box inside my bag and started reading it.

"Yeri-yah!Annyeong!! I feel sorry leaving you alone the last time and this past few days I can't sleep very well..maybe because i felt so sorry.I'm a type of person that gets so guilty everytime I make people upset. Yeri-yah we just started I will be a reliable and responsible husband to you .Kyaa~ hehe..so I planned this small dinner date for us.I hope you like it.-Jungkook"

Aigoo..I will be a Good wife to you too Oppa.Promise.

--ONE WEEK LATER--

"Yeri are you ready to go?"

"Wait Manager-oppa!Im just wearing my shoes" I hurriedly grab my high heeled shoes.

"Yeri-yah why are u wearing such a high heeled shoes??"

"Woahh..manager-oppa.Its not that high!!" I retorted.

Its not that high!!" I retorted