5

Its been already a week since I last saw Jungkook-ssi.

Jungkook-ssi? We haven't decided how we call each other yet so I just call him Jungkook-ssi instead.

Today is the day. I'll get to see him again,but I'll never forgot what he did to me last week.I know that friends are important than someone you just met but it doesn't change the fact that he ditched me.

Do I have to forget what happened?

I know... That it's not a big deal to him but for me it's a big deal,I don't want to be left again.Like in the past. If you would ask who's the person I'm talking about it's my 'oppa'.

But never mind to that story maybe I'll tell you next time.

I went to my closet and choose a white loose shirt and a black shorts. I want to be simple as usual. It's not too cold today since it's already spring,so I decided to reveal some of my skin today.

"Yeri-ssi kajja!! We are getting late."

I hurriedly put a lip tint and tied my hair into a messy bun.

"Ne manager-nim,Im coming!!!"

I used a shoes that will add more height for me. As you guys all know Jungkook-ssi is 177cm tall and here I am only 158cm .

What a huge difference!

I let out a sigh.

Manager-nim drove to the set we're filming and it was Namsan Tower. What are we doing here?Is this a continuation of our date?

Jungkook's POV

She's here. The cameraman is started to film this event now.I was waiting for her to go upstairs.Gosh,girl sometimes should learn how to walk fast.

Yeri's POV

They are starting to film the situation . Usually,we first plan what to do but this was not I'm expecting to see?I started to walk slowly and gently smiled at them ,then someone lead me to the top of Namsan Tower.Thank goodness I'm not wearing my heels.If I did I would be in great pain right now.

And where's Jungkook-ssi ? Is he late again?Did he- ahhhh!! Meolla!!

I started to fasten my pace so that I can catch up to that ahjussi who is leading me right now,I admit he's fast I couldn't even catch up to him.Dang,his freaking long legs.

I reached the top thankfully.I was running out of breath.And I sweat a lot.Then--

JUNGKOOK WAS SEATING ON A TABLE THAT WAS JUST SET FOR ONLY TWO PERSONS ONLY.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Flashback two days before the filming.

"What brings you here Jungkook-ssi?"said the In Ho PDnim who produce WGM while putting his legs on his table.

"Can I ask a favour?" I nervously asked PDnim Im scared if he's going to accept my favour or not.

"Sure but If your talking withdrawing WGM it's too possible cause you guys just started"

"No I don't mean that-"

"Oh good I'm just assuring to be sure"he said with kind of an embarassed smile.

"Uhmmm..Do you have plans to where we are going to film this Thursday PDnim?"

"Speaking about that we haven't yet do you have something in mind?"