2

FLASHBACK---

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm waiting here for her to come Im nervous I can't sit down . Its only me and the camera man. Im so nervous.

What if she doesn't like me ?

So I just stared at the window blankly. Im wearing my Police Officer costume because of our DOPE concept. Just when someone asked me behind..

"Annyeonghaseyo! In any chance, Is your favourite food anything with flour ?" So I look behind my back Is it her ?

We both bowed together .

"Ne, Chicken is yours right?"

I can see her nervousness as she answered yes.

Daebak! Yeri of Red Velvet?!!

YERI'S POV

"Ne , Chicken is yours right?"

He answered . Omo?! Jungkook-ssi of BTS ?

-----BACK TO THE REALITY----

Yeri's POV:

I just can't believe it was Jungkook-ssi . We were both in dazed and continuosly bowed to each other like there's no tomorrow. I stared at his eyes , I saw the nervousness and at the same time the embarassment.

But..

The PD-nim started to signaled that we need to talk . So he talked first.

He was shy and don't know where to look at me since I am wearing short shorts.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeodan, maknae JEON JUNGKOOK-imnida." He introduced himself while holding his both hands in front of him and looking straight to my eyes. He is sweating and His ears turned red.

My heart starts to beat faster.

But I know it is because I was nervous. In this variety show the first one who falls inlove loses. So, I don't want to be the first one knowing that its just a SHOW.

××INTERVIEW××

"What is your first impression when you saw BTS' Jeon Jungkook was your Virtual Husband?"

The PDnim asked me .

"SANG NAMJA (REAL MAN) to me i guess ? But when we started to introduced ourselves he was sweating and I realizd he's a shy type of person" I told them sincerily what I truly felt or what was my first impression when I saw Him.

--BACK TO THE FIRST MEETING--

Jungook's POV:

She's pretty and cute. That was the first thing went inside my mind when I saw Yeri-ssi ,One of the Popular Girl Group.

But everyone knew my ideal type of girl right? I want her to be atleast 168 cm tall , she's just 158cm. Well , Its just a show tho she don't need to meet all of my ideal-girl-requirements :)

So I started introducing myself since PD-nim signals.

"Annyeongahseyo, Bangtan Sonyeodan, maknae JEON JUNGKOOK-imnida." I can feel my sweat is falling and can feel that my ears are heating.

She is wearing short shorts for goodness' sake. I don't know where to look at her. So I just stared at her eyes . Im shy when it comes to a girl from a girl group.