Chapter 37 : Fighting Spirit!

[Idolon Town]

"What..what is the meaning of this?" Cydella's eyes went wide. "Aisa. You're.." Sylvia too can't finished her words. "Care to explain miss maid?" I try to be reasonable as possible. The maid smile at us. " We have only one goal." We? Who is this 'we' she's talking about? she and Aisa?. "To resurrect the Dark Being." I can't believe what I'm hearing. The Dark Being. A powerful summoned creature that when summoned, will only stop until the user depletes all their mana or dead. "What's your purpose in doing that?!" I shouted. The maid smile evilly. " To destroy this world. To bring down chaos on this place. Ahh! The sweet sweet sound of people running in fear, death in the air. A truly heaven for us!" She sounded as if having an orgasmic moment and then laughing out loud. This woman, is truly evil with a mask. "But to do that, we need to undo the twelve seal that has been put on it. After much research, we found out that there is one item that can make our dreams come true." I realized it but didn't have the heart to say it. "Yes. That's right. The item that grants any wish! Anything that you ever desire. The Stone Of Zeus!" I just stayed there. Quietly. "So then, you send Aisa here to use us? She's also one of you!?" Nae shouted. Ever since Nae found out about Aisa betrayal, he's been on the edge. The maid looked at us and laugh. Again. "This girl? No. How do you say it? She's an 'unexpected luck' to us."

****

"Unexpected luck you said?" Nae's tone change. "Yes. She may have other reason to obtained the stone but in the end, her goal eventually will lead back to us. Though I feel sorry for her. After being experimented like that." She laugh again. "Experimented? What do you mean?" Cydella asked. Disbelief in what she just heard. "She was a robot. No to be precisely, an android. We found her in the woods, wandering all alone. Poor little one. Struggling when we took her. In the end, we put a device in her body, knowing that one day, she would be useful. What do you know! JACKPOT! She use couple of dumb adventurer who falls a wittle girl crwy to help her find her the stone." I could feel my anger build up. Not because of Aisa but because knowing that Aisa, went through all of that without her knowing what's going on. I pull out both of my swords. "There's one thing I needed to confirmed before. Now I didn't need it anymore." The others stand up. "Yeah. We got the answers already." We all looked at them. "Aisa! One way or another! You're coming back! I'll scold you big time!" I smile. Aisa. Wait for our help.

****

The maid seems annoyed. "Coming back huh? Let's see if you could do that! Aisa! Attack them!" Aisa eyes turned red. Her usual blue eyes are gone. She came charging towards us but Nae and Sylvia intercept and teleports her to another place. "Leave her to us! You focus on attacking that bitch who mess with AIsa!" Sylvia shouted. "Thanks! That save me a lot!" I charged towards The maid. "Oh yeah, I haven't ask your name yet. You already known mine. It's only appropriate to tell the other vice verse.". "We don't need name. But if you insist. I'll tell you. After you defeat me. That is if you can." I smile. "I wouldn't want it any other way! Cydella! Let's go!"

****

*Clang! Trump! Bing!* Various sounds surfaces as we attacked the enemy. Cydella supported me with her magic while at the same time she is attacking the enemy. Pretty nice thing to do. I keep on attacking her but she kept on blocking it. She step back a few meter and casted a spell on us. Thankfully I managed to dodged it while Cydella use her magic to make a barrier. All is going as plan. "Can I ask you a question? That girl betray you. Why do you even consider taking her back?" I stop. "Well who cares if she did that. Some people have their reason why they did that. To me I don't care. You can betray me all you want and at the end of day, I'll still welcome you back with a smile on my face." The maid didn't utter a word for awhile, then she laugh. "Don't make me laugh. Let me see how far you'll go with those words! People could just disappear from this world! I show you a world of despair. One that you'll never recover from!" She put her two hands to the sky. " Fuscus ! Ades ad implenda cupiditas tenebricosum! Grand Chager!" The earth rumbled as she is changing. Dark wings grew from her back. Her hands nails become sharp and her legs turns into what seems like a bird's legs. Horns grew from her head and her eyes turns bright red. A devil incarnation as I would like to call it. After she finished her transformation, immediately she attacked us.

****

Cydella put up a barrier to protect herself. She would've done it to me but I declined because if her magic depleted, we would be in serious disadvantage. I parried her attack and continued to attack her. "White sword skill one! Snow Impact!" I slammed her with a powerful attack but it didn't do her any harm at all. The maid grab me and throw me off. I landed on a wall, breaking them in the process. Just how strong is this form anyway!? I looked over at Cydella and saw her getting beat up. "dammit! Get your hands off her!" I charged my attacked towards her with full force. It hit her and the maid was thrown a few meters back. "Are you okay?" Cydella smiled at me. "Yeah I'm okay." Our happiness didn't last long though, as the maid stands up and went close to us. "That attacked before tickled." Before I got a chance to defend, she punched me and I was thrown again a few meter back. The maid then focus her attention towards Cydella who was lying there. "Cydellaa!!!" The maid grab her and was ready to strangled her, when someone intercept. It was none other than..

'Aisa' I smiled.