Chap 24 : Not a normal couple

Dedicated to @DaytonaBass

Do u  have any suggestion for a romance story?

Playlist
Sorry - Justin Bieber

"You're crazy"

Sydney's P.O.V.

Working with Jackson was not a piece of cake and finally all this hard work will pay of. Steph has been off lately like right now she is deep in her thoughts. I don't know what's up with her and when i ask her she says that she's fine. After this presentation i'll find out. I will not let it slip anymore.

The presentation began.Some of my classmates came up with some original ideas and their presentation was good. Turns out our presentation was the last one and i was waiting patiently. It was now Steph's and Brawdon's turn.Suddenly music started to play.What the hell is going on! It was "SORRY" for Justin Bieber.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty

You know I try but I don't do too well with apologiesI hope I don't run out of time.
Could someone call a referee?
'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

And then students started to dance with the music. The same choreography. It was planned but for who? This is very strange and the teacher he wasn't doing anything. Students are dancing in his class and he wasn't shouting at them or demanding to turn off the music. Am i dreaming? I don't think so. But the music continued to play. I saw Steph were is Brawdon. Wasn't he supposed to be with her now?

I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
And by once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times
So let me, oh, let me redeem, oh, redeem, oh, myself tonight
'Cause I just need one more shot, second chances

Now Brawdon joined them and he was singing. He was singing for whom? We just broke off yesterday and now he is singing for another girl what a pig. I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind later on. By now he was dancing with the others and he was making his way to me. What? He was standing in front of me and looking right in my eyes. Oh MY GOD He is singing to me "Sorry". He is apologizing in his own original way. He is no pig then. That is so cute i think my heart just melt.

Stay still Sydney do not fall for this. He broke your heart.

Yeah he did but now he is apologizing. This means that he is missing you and he feels bad for doing this to you.

My mind was wrestling with my heart. I don't know to who i will listen.

Yeah

Is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body, oh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know-oh-oh, that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
I'm sorry yeah
Sorry yeah
SorryYeah,
I know that I let you downIs it too late to say I'm sorry now?
I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to
But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two
I'll go, I'll go and then you go, you go out and spill the truth
Can we both say the words, say, forget this?

Why does Justin Biber has to write a song for everything. He is making the situation more and more dificult for me. On one hand Brawdon organized everything for me : the dance, the music and everything. On the other hand what he did was very wrong and unforgettable. It's getting more confusing.