Chap 25 : Surprises & Birthday Preparations

Dedicated to Ericanicole23 _1love1_ crazycliche
Thank u for following me
A/N
The story will come to an end. I still have a few chapters and this story will be completed. Hope you like it and read my other story.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for breaking your heart. But this has to be done.

Skip to October 9

Sydney's P.O.V.

It's been a while since the presentation and now my relationship with Brawdon is better then ever. We celebrated our two montss anniversary yesterday. Can you believe it. It's been two months. TWO MONTHS. Now i feel like it's a fairy tale and maybe i will have my happy ending like the others. In less then 24 hours is my birthday. I'll ne officialy 16. Atually this year i'm looking forward to my birthday. Usually i am not very exited about my birthday 'cause it's the day where Ray left without a word but for once i am happy and i moved on so i can erase that painfull memory of my mind and replace it with a beautiful memory now.

The planning of today
Today i have to practice my driving so i pass it tomorrow. Guess how's tutoring me? ....

That's right it's Brawdon. I was very happy that he volunteered to teach me that way we spend more time together. Now we're closer then ever.

------Flashback-----
"Ughh I don't what i'm going to do!" I said frustrated. I was walking toward my locker with Steph while telling her that i don't have a driving instructor to teach me. I want to pass my driving test. I'm desperate. I'm tierd of depending on others when i want to go somewhere.

"I heard that my princess needs rescuing."

A voice said behind me. I spun around and found Brawdon. I smiled.

"That i do. Do you know somewone who can teach me?" I asked him.

"Why have 'someone' teach you when you can have your hot-sexy-good looking boyfriend teach you." He said.

"And humble too." I said more than a whisper so he could hear.

"It's not my fault that i was born this way. Handsome."

"When have you became so..." i was at loss of words.

"Eh h emm." A person cleared their throat (A/N if i wrote it wrong please message or comment the right spelling of the word.)

"You ignored me. Again. It's like i don't even exist anymore. Did you forget that you was talking with me before he came?." That last question was directed to me. She was angry i know it. It's not the first time we've done that.

"I'm so sorry Steph. It's not intentionlly. It's Brawdon's fault." I said pointing a finger at him.