Chapter 1 - The meeting

"Now that I'm broken, now that you know it, caught up in a moment, can you see inside?" Everybody sings. I'm here at a 5 Seconds Of Summer Concert, I'm kinda new fan of 5SOS. And that's all probably because I'm not really a music lover and a band lover before. But now, I used to think one day that I'll be a singer/songwriter, a great one.

I'm Meishielleina Anderson. I know that my name is long, I prefer calling my name as Mei. I am 19 years old and I've never had a boyfriend and I'm still a virgin and that's not because of my appearance, a lof of guys tried to have sex with me in parties but I rejected their invitations, I just don't like the idea of sex, the thing that only the boys would get happiness and the girls will suffer, ew no way.

My thoughts were interrupted by the song. It's because it stopped.

"Hello guys." Michael said. And the crowd cheered up loud. So loud! "Does anybody here know how to play guitar?" And the crowd cheered up again saying 'yes', 'me' and things like that.

I do not know how to play guitar so I just stood there and didn't shout because my voice will just be pale tomorrow. "Why so quiet girl?" Michael asked, looking at me?! The spotlight was right straight to me an the crowd was quiet. "Do you know how to play guitar?" I looked at whose behind me. "Not the one behind you. You girl in a V-neck white shirt." I looked at what I am wearing and I am wearing a V-neck white t-shirt. I pointed to myself looking at him. "Yes you. Come up here

I was pushed by my bestfriend Elisse and I don't even notice that I'm already walking on the stage straight to Michael. "Hi." I said shyly.

"Do you know how to play guitar, beautiful?" I suddenly felt butterflies on my stomach.

"I-I'm so sorry I don't know how to play guitar."

"Oh, now I know why you were quiet right there. Luke, come here."

"What, dude?" The crowd cheered up again at hearing Luke's voice.

"We should teach her, shouldn't we?"

"Why not?"

"Since you don't know how to play guitar, do you know any instruments to play?" Michael asked me.

"Uh yeah."

"Good. What's the thing?"

"Drums."

"Oh really, look at that. Ashton? Is it okay if Miss..."

"Mei."

"If Miss Mei will use your drums for a little while?"

"Ofcourse. Come here girl."

I walked right to Ashton and Ashton gave the seat for me.

"What song can you play?"

"Umhh. She's kinda hot."

"Ok. Let's do it guys."

We played she's kinda hot with me drumming, Ashton singing and sometimes bringing the mic to my mouth an let's me sing and Luke, Michael and Calum playing guitar. When the song ended, the boys said goodbye to the fans but Michael came up to me whispering, "Can I get your number?"

He gave me his phone and I typed my phone number there and walked down from the stage.

And by the way, I drove straight home. I noticed that there was a car behind mine and when I was home the car stopped too. I fastened my movements and got to my door panicking and not looking back by who might be the person is when suddenly...

"Mei..." I heard a familiar voice.