" Somewhere only we know" (Lesbian Story)

Prologue:

Hey my name is immy I am 21 years old and this is my first book so please go easy on me :). I also can't spell very well as I'm dyslexic, so I'm sorry for that.

Chapter 1:

My mum and i had moved to America when i was 17, we didn't get on very well so she thought that a change of scenery might improve are relationship. Unfortunatly it wouldn't change my sexuality, which is why my mum and i really didn't get on, although she would never admit it that that was the reason!

After a year my mum and i still wasn't getting on so i decided to move out and move in with my freind Whitney who lived about half an hour away. In a one floor house, it wasn't the biggest, or even the nicest, but at least I wouldn't be being constantly judged! I'd known Whitney since i was 5 years old, our mum's were close friends back in England. Whitney was the girl that made me realise i was a lesbian, and as it turns out she is also a lesbian.

Anyway back to the story. I have been living with whitney for four months now, and its great! We have hooked up a few times but were just to close as freinds to ever become an item, not that she isn't unbelievably hot! Whitney is about 5'6 she has dirt blonde coloured hair which she has dread locked, shes vey slim, and has the most amazing electric blue eyes which when you look into you feel lost for a little while. I have issues with drink and drugs, not like major issues, but defiantly do more than I should, and she's always there to look after me. After aster shattered my heart and shacked up with that bitch, I was going off the rails a bit, but Whitney was always there for me.

Hey guys:) so this is my first part sorry its short but i have to go to the gym. So give me some comments, maybe have a guess at where  this story is going or were youd like to see it go , and ill have a look at your comments at write some more later. Thanks guys !! Immy :P