chapter 6

Chapter 6:

At the night club

Before leaving to come to the night club i had re-done my make up to try and hide the fact that i had been taking drugs. However i could see in Whitney's eyes that she knew as she kept giving me that disapointed glare which she always gives me when I have been taking them.

The noise was so loud in the night club that I could barely think, 'I love that' I thought allowed chuckling to myself. Earning myself a few concerned glances from people around our table.

I was sat in the corner with a few freinds, when a familliar face approached, emerging from all the people dancing on the dance floor. Fancy a dance sexy" she winked at me. It was Jenny i'd known her for a while through Whitney but had only really started talking to her recently. She was gorgeous though, she had piercing blue eyes, long straight blonde hair with cute little bangs. And a piercing through her lip that suited her face perfectly.

"sure" I said flashing her my cheesiest smile.

She grabbed my hand pulling me up and guiding me through all the people to the centre of the dance floor, and started grinding against me. I can't lie it was really turning me on, i could feel my self getting hotter and wetter. She turned around to face me and pulled me closer. Gently stroking my lips with hers and tangling her fingers in my hair. I wrapped my arm around her neck and pressed my lips against hers.

" Fancy going outside for some air im getting a bit hot?" i asked with a cheeky smile on my face.

" yer" she smiled back. I grabbed her hand and led her out of the club.

When we were outside i led her round the corner. I pulled a box towards me and racked up another line of coke.

"What are you doing scarlette?!" She grabbed my shoulder shaking me.

" Relax its not as if im making you do it, is it?" I replied turning slightly to push her hand off my shoulder.

She gave me a concerned look " your gunna end up killing yourself"

Before i knew it i had snapped again and was right up in her face with my hand around her throat. 'And that's a bad thing!!' I all of a sudden realised what I was doing.

"Shit im sorry" WTF is up with me im all over the place thought as i quickly dropped my hand and moved back.

" I.i..it's ok, scarlette but i think you need help babe" she smiling at me with that concerned look everyone seems to be giving me at the moment.

I looked up at her, but didnt respond.

I turned back to the box and proceeded to rack up another line of coke, and snort it up. Pausing for a minuet with my head rolled right back looking at the sky. As dropped my head back down I caught a glimpse of her the other side of the road, sniggering at me and shaking her head in disapproval.

"Katie!" i screamed trying to get her attention.

"Fuck off Scarlette im not in the mood" she glared back at me

I ran after her totally off my head and not thinking properly.

I heard a shriekk, and as i turend around i was blinded by these lights before everything went black.