Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Asters p.o.v:

I couldn't speak for atleast an hour after i found out, i can't describe how it felt all i could do was stare at her. She looked so empty.

"Aster i think you should go home with katie now" Scarlette announced.

"Why?" I half wispered in reply.

"Because theres nothing left here, whit will be here any minuete to pick me up" She said as if she had given up on everything.

I just nodded, and walked out the room to ring katie.

I wanted to help but i couldn't as much as i wanted her back i couldn't take her back yet. We both weren't ready, i didn't want to hurt her.

Scarlettes p.o.v

I didnt want to hurt aster by asking her to go but i couldn't take her being here anymore, it hurt to much.

Whit soon arrived to pick me. "Hey you ready?" She smiled at me.

"Urmm yer" I moved my legs to the side of the bed and grabbed my crutches.

We shortly left the hospital and headed for the car. Whit helped me in the car and put my crutches in the boot before getting in the car. She turend to look at me " Are you sure your ok?"

"Whit.. i have a brain tumour" I looked at her.

She didnt say anything she just pulled me close to her and wrapped her arms around my neck as i rested my head on her shoulder.

We sat like this for about ten minuets " Youll be fine" She smiled at me and wiped a tear of her cheek.

We didnt speak for the rest of the journey back. She just held my hand tight and now and then turend to look at me. I always told whit everything she always knew how to make me feel better, and although i could tell she was hurting she was still strong and i knew she would be through out.

" So when do you start treatment" She asked as well pulled into the drive.

" I'm not having treatment" I replied shakily while looking out the window.

"Ok" she replied and squeezed my hand tighter.

"are you not going to have ago at me" I asked suprised at her reaction.

" No its your choice what you want do scar, and whatever you decide ill support you" She then got out the car and went to the boot to get my crutches out.

As she opend my car door to help me out she lent down and kissed the top of my head, " I'll always love you scar" She smiled and helped lift me up. The moment i looked in those eys as she said that was the first moment i felt safe since i found out.