Chapter 12

Scarlettes p.o.v

We soon arrvied at taylors house. Taylor had a huge house and i was already nervous as thier must have already been about 40 people here. I took a deep breath as i grabbed my guitar and headed in. Taylor greeted me at the door "Oh heyy, im so glad youu came, right youll be playing over there and you can take a break whenever you want see you later" she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before pointing me to a large floor space in the living room with a seat dotted straight in the middle of the floor.

I headed towards the chair and set up. I was choosing what song i was goin to play when  i noticed katie and aster chatting in the corner, within that second i had already decided what song i was going to play. ( The song is to the right if you wanna listen :D ). I started playing the guitar and almost emmediatly everyone turend to listen including Aster who seemed shocked to see me to say the least.

As i sang the lyrics "You've got a lot to say for the one who walked away" I narrowed my eyes and stared straight into hers, i could tell this gesture pissed her off and she occasionaly turend around and either gave me a hurt slash pissed look or a you still here look for the following few hours i was playing. I had enough after about 3 hours of playing so i put my guitar away and put some music on the sound system instead.

I noticed jenny sitting on the sofa smilling at me so i grabbed another and drink and sat next to her.

" Hey , your really good"  She turend and layed her legs on my lap.

 " Thanks " I smiled

A hour or so passed and me and jenny had become more comfortable, i was extremly pissed at this point and jenny was starting to appear more and more irresistable so i lent in and gently brushed her lips before pulling back and looking at her expression. Her eyes were closed but they slowy began to open and she flashed me a cheeky grin before jumping on me and kissing me hard and fast. I slid my hands down her lower back gently tugging on her shirt, she wrapped her arms around my neck and leant in so are bodies were pushed against each others.

Then next thing i knew someones hand was classped around my wrist pulling at it for attention. I knew who it was straight away by the electricity that shot through my body. "What!" i snapped before turning around to be greeted by a extremly angry looking aster. Jennys arms losend from around my neck and slid down to my back.

"What the fuck do you think your playing at?! " she glared at me.

" Since when does what im doing having anything to fucking do with you" I half scremed which attracted alot of attention to say the least.

"And if you dont mind get your fucking hand off me" I said flicking my wrist aggrsivlly to get her hand off.

"Oh do you think your making a point by putting yourself in an early grave you know drinking makes your tumour spread faster" her anger fading more into concern

"Oh dont act like you fucking  care, you killed me a long time before this tumour will" i replied still filled with anger

I knew what i said was harsh and unfair but i was extremelly angry and how drunk i was wasn't helping with the whole self control thing

I saw a tear run down her cheek as she gave me one last look before turning and running out the front door.

I couldn't stop myself i had to find her and apoligise for what i just said, so i pushed jenny off me before following her in her root.

I quickly cathched her up and grabbed her wrist spinning her around to face me. "Im sorry aster i didnt mean it" I couldn't fight back the tears when i saw how much my words had hurt her.

She just gave me a deeply hurt look before trying to turn back around to hide herself crying from me. I span her back around and wipped her tears off her face with my sleve. " Scarlette i never wanted to hurt you i was trying to help you" She announced before beginning to cry again.

I placed my hands on either side of her face before pulling her closer towards me and gently kissing her, i felt her shiver under my touch and wrap her arms around my waist as her expression changed from hurt to lust.