Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

Scarlettes p.o.v:

I laid my head back on the pillow as the nurse started removing wires and tubes, as i laid there i tried to take in the fact of having a brain tumour. As i was thinking about how my life was going to change aster walked back in and sat next to me.

"Are you ok?" She asked with a concerned glare.

I just noded and gave her a smile. She looked at me with those eyes that told me she didn't believe me.

"Can you do me a favour?"

"hmm"

"Go get doctor carter please"

she raised her eyebrows before nodding and proceeding to walk out the room.

About five minutes later they both returned, Doctor carter flashed me a smile but before he had time to say anything i interrupted. "Can i have my discharge papers please" I looked at him emotionless.

"Miss Rohnson i think you need to think carefully before you make this decison the longer you leave it the harder it is to treat" He advised me.

"Whats harder to treat?" Aster half shouted at me demanding an awnser.

I just ignored them both i couldn't deal with the drama at this procise second, so i pulled out my phone and rang Whitney.

"Miss rohnson you cant use that in here" I just ignored him, and he left the room.

Whit: Hey scarlette how are you?

Me: hey yer not to bad

Whit: I came to see you yesterday but you were still out.

Me: Whit can you come pick me up please?

Whit: Urmm yer sure when?

Me: As soon as you can

Whit: urmm yer ok ill be there in about half an hour ok?.

Me: yer thats fine see you then

Whit: Bye

I hung up and put it back in my pocket. " Scarlette what the fucks going on?!"

"I HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR!" I didn't mean to tell her like that but it just seemed to come out.

She didn't say anything she just stared at me in disbelief, it hurt to much to keeping looking at her so i decided to start to get out the hospital gown and try and put my clothes on.

Doctor carter walked back in the room as the nurse helped me put on my trousers over my cast. He passed me the discharge papers. I signed them quikly and carried on getting ready to leave. "Your free to go miss rohnson, but i will be contacting you very soon, you cant just ignore this" I nodded and he then talked me through some medications i had to take for my leg and other injuries.

Sorry its short and not very good but im i havent got much time as ive been busy recently but wanted to post a bit more :) should be doing a bigger and better chapter very soon though :P