Chapter 4

Asters p.o.v

Chapter 4:

I nearly died when i saw how hurt Scarlett was, I could tell she was trying her best to hide it but I could see straight through her, I always have. I never would have intended for her to see me with katie but what could i do, i had to end it with her for her own good, and It wasn't like I was planning for her to just turn up!

I got up out of bed and rummaged for my clothes, Katie grabbed my wrist trying to pull me back into bed. 'I have to go talk to Scarlett' I informed her. 'Wait here Katie, I mean it don't come down stairs ok' I said to her before leaving back over the bed and pecking her on the cheek. I left the bedroom and slowly headed down the stair trying to think of what I was going to say.

That's when I saw her, I hadn't seen her in months. She had her head buried in her hands, but even still she looked stunning.

"Scarlette im sorry you had to see that but i had no idea you would be coming over without telling me
(why am i explaining myself, i thought)" I stood in the door way looking directly at her.

"it's my fault i should have knocked on your bedroom door" she replied with pure hurt on her face, lifting her head from her hands to look at me, even though i could tell she was trying to hide it. Her amazing brown eyes were peircing right through me, making me melt and just want to hold her but i knew i couldn't just yet.

I heard Katie coming down the stairs, and new that it was going to kick off before it even did.

Scarletted p.o.v

I heard someone coming down the stairs so i lifted my gaze from aster to see who it was. " I thought i told you to wait up stairs" Aster said through gritted teeth to the girl coming down the stairs.

As i saw the girl look at me i quickly realised who it was. "Katie!" I felt my blood boil.

"Scarlette im sorry but it's not my fault you were stupid enough to lose her" pure spite in her eyes. She stood cockily leaning against the stair banner staring right at me.

I felt my blood pressure hit the roof and i knew my face was red by the look on Asters face. She looked scared, but screw her, how could she, Katie of all people!

"Scarlette please leave it" she touched my shoulder as I tried to walk past her to reach Katie.

I laughed half heartedly " I know why you left me now becuase you and one of my best freinds were getting it off" i pushed asters hand off of my shoulder. ' and don't ever fucking touch me!' I spat at her. I was so angry! She looked at me with pure hurt. I almost calmed down and melted, she had that effect on me, but before I could....

" Oh get over your fucking self will you, she left you because your a fucking druggy whos chucked her life away" katie almost growled at me, snapping my focus away from aster and back to her.

The next thing i knew katie was on her back with me sat on top of her, one of my hands gripped around the collar of her shirt, and the other was clenched in a fist above her face. ' say it again, I dare you' I growled at her.

"Scarlette please" Aster pleaded trying to pull me off. 'Don't fucking touch me', I whispered. I was so angry.

'Fuck you! Loser! ' Katie smirked at me, before mockingly blowing a kiss at aster. I couldn't stop myself I just started punching her in the face repeatedly. ' I could hear Katie begging me to stop but I couldn't I literally wanted to kill her. 'Scarlett stop!! ' aster screamed, I could tell she was crying. That instantly calmed me down and I stopped. I pulled Katie up to my head by her shirt and whispered in her ear. 'Don't ever fucking push me again' before dropping her with a thud. I stood up and straightened my clothes , turning and walking towards the door. ' I'll grab my stuff another time" i told Aster before leaving and getting back in my car.