chapter 14

Chapter 14

 Asters p.o.v

That night i spent with scarlette was the first day since we split up that i have truelly felt complete, and thats how i know shes the one. I have decided that im going to give it another go with scar after all everyone deserves another chance dont they? Well i think they do anyway.

As i laid in bed i turend around to see scar just laid there staring at the ceilieng.

"Scar i've been thinking. You know that i love you dont you? and that ill do anything for you right?"

"Urmm yer i guess so.. why?" She slowly turend around offering me a puzzeld look.

"well i just want to know if you would do the same for me? What im trying to say scar is that i love you soooo much and i just don't know what im going to do if i lose you again!"

" I should have known what this was going to be about shouldn't i? Yes i would do anything for you but i cant do this aster.. okay i just can't so please can we just drop it now?!" She said looking away from me i could see she was getting frustrated but i couldn't just let it go. How would i ever live with myself if i know that i just let it go and didn't try.

"How can you be so selfish!" I was starting to get frustrated too.

" How the hell am i being selfish" She said sitting up and placing her head in her hands.

" Have you thought about how you dying is going to effect everyone else? NO i didnt think so. Look i know your scared of going through all the chemo and that and it not working but you should atleast try if not for yourself then for everyone who cares about you. Its not as if your even going to be going through this by yourself ill be there the whole way with you, and you know it!

Scar looked at me with a sympathetic look, but didnt say anthing just placed her head back in her hands and started rubbing her hands.

"Im sory scar i do love you, but im not just going to sit around and watch as you die im sorry but i just wont" i half wisperd before standing up and leaving the room.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys sorry it so short but i needed to get this bit done. Thanks for all your support and comments i read everyone adnt ry to include your ideas as best i can. Your last sex scene is coming soon so keep a look out ;) However this book is nearly finished so i wanted to know what you wanted from the next one. Would you like to know how scar and aster met, whit and scars relationship, scars final journey with her cancer or a completly new story. Let me know that youd like to see THANKS :D x