Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Scarlettes p.o.v:

3 weeks later

At first when i came home from the hospital it was manic with people constantly ringing and coming round to see how i was, but its kind of died down now and gone back to how it was. I had decided that i am not going to recieve treatment, because without recieveing treatment id still have two years to live if not more, and if i did recieve treatment i would have to go through the constant pain and being ill for the possiblility of it not even working anyway and coming back. People may think im stupid for my decision but this is what i have decided.

As i was sat in my room applying my make up i heard a bang at my bedroom door. "come in" i half heartedly awnserd. Whit walked in and gave me a smirk " Take it you are coming to the house party tonight now then ?"

" Yeah thought i might aswell show my face somtime" I chuckled

"Okay well im leaving in an hour if you fancy catching a ride with me"

"Yeah that will be good thanks" I smiled before she left my room.

She then swung open my door again which made me jump a mile and stab myself in the eye with my mascarra.

 "SHIT! Whit what have i said about doing that" I scowled

"Sorry i just rememberd something i needed to ask you"

"Yeah....." i pushedd for her to tell me what she wanted

" Well taylors band cancelled on her last minuete so know she has no music for tonight, soo she wanderd if youd play ?" She gave me a long hopeful stare

"Ahh Whit i havent played in agess i dont think soo , sorry"

"Oh come on scar your amazing and youd be getting paid" she pleaded

I sat and thought about this offer for a few moments before confirming that i would but it better be good money.

I then continued to get ready before meeting whit at the car with my guitar and we then headed of towards the party.