Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Scarlettes p.o.v

Hey guys theres gunna be a sex scene in this chapter so if you dont want to read it skipp when you seee the dotted line until you see the next one. Thanks to everyone following this story its great to know you like it :D

" You feel so good" She smiled as she wrapped her arms around me tighter as we stood their in the front yard.

" You smell so good" I chuckled in responce as i wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her head closer into my shoulder.

She pulled out of the hug slightly looking me directly in the eyes. "Whats wrong?" I asked as i saw a tear run down her cheeck. "Their happy tears, ive just missed this thats all" She gave me a sad smile. I Placed my hands on her face wipping away her tear with my phumb, before gently leaning in and kissing her i felt her moan slighlty as are lips brushed past each other. "Anyway better get going, want to come back with me?" I asked with a hopeful smile. " Yeah" i grabbed her hand and let her to a cab and we made are way back to mine an whitneys apartment.

1 Hour later

Aster and i were sat on the sofa watching a film she had her head rested on my lap and i was running my fingers through her hair. " Do you want me to take you home after this, or do you umm want to stay?" I avoided her eye contact as she turend over to make eye contact. "Ill stay if its ok?" This snapped my attention straight to her i was ne expecting to her say that at all. " Urmm yer cause it is" i smiled.

She sat up and i got up and headed into my room. I then headed back to the living room with my old baggy t and shorts. " Here you go" i passed her the clothes " Thanks" She smiled at me while unfolding the clothes to have a look at them. " These are my old clothes i always use to wear when i came over she laughed. " Yeah i know i kept them" I blusheed.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

She stood up and approached me. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me close to her so are forheads were touching. She kissed me softly and i started to move my lips against hers so they were moving intune with each others. The kiss started to get faster and harder. She slipped her hands up my shirt rubbing her fingers against my back. I reached down and grabbed her arse so that are bodies were completly inlined with each others.

We stumbled backwards towards my bedroom and fell on my bed. I pulled up her shirt over head and then she did the same with mine. I couldn't help but moan slightly at the feel of her bare skin touching mine. She chuckled slightly at this and then started weaving her hands through my hair while kissing down my neck down to my stomach while unhooking my bra and chucking it over the other side of the room. she then clasped her lips around my left boob while i unhooked her bra.

She continued to suck and lick my nipple while i slipped off her skirt and started massarging her thighs. I could feel her body getting hotter at this gesture and her breathing getting faster. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder as  the climax was becoming to much for her. I rised my hand up meeting her centre. She let out an almighty moan and started shouting my name. I slipped off her panties and inserted two of my fingers in her and began slowly riding my fingers in an out of her, Aster began panting and begging me to go faster so i picked her up and sat her on my lap with my fingers still in her and began riding her with my fingers hard and fast. Both are bodies were going up and down together while she pulled at my hair trying to control herself.

I carried on doing so while she moaned very loudly. She then told me she was going to cum, well she shouted at me that she was going to cum. So i took my fingers out and wrapped my arms around her back. Her breathing slowed down and she sat back and looked me in the eyes " what the fuck did you do that for? i was just about to cum!" she yelled angrilly. " Youll see i smiled evilly before pushing her off me so she was on her back on my bed. I then enterd between her legs slowly licking her clit with my tounge. " Holy fuck!" she screamed while clenching onto the bed sheets. I then began licking her out harder and faster as she started screaming louder. I licked up all her cum before kissing up her stomach and boobs before meeting her face and kissing her passionatly. " Your turn now" she chuckled before throwing me off her and ripping off my jeans.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys so that was the first sex scene. I would like to know what you guys think of it as their is going to be another one and i need to know wether you guys want the next sex scene to be longer or shorter or wether you thought this sex scene was a bit too much or not enough? basically just tell me what youd like me to do with the next one and ill try and fit in everyones ideas thanks :) xx