Freya

We were connected now,

Unbreakable as it seems,

He was now in my thoughts,

He was now in my dreams.

FREYA

The pain seeped inside me and I clutched my chest trying to get a successful shot at breathing. Each breath was like a blade piercing through my body. After a few moments of trying I realised it was pointless and the pain refused to go away. When I tried to open my eyes, I only saw darkness. There were some blurry shadows but my mind refused to focus on them, it was too focused on pain.

I coughed and the rusty taste inside my mouth indicated that I was probably throwing out blood. I remembered it well that I was in Hell but last time hadn't been so painful. It had felt like being a trance where mind doesn't rest and had the most depressive and suicidal thoughts in your mind.

But now I was struggling, every bone in my body felt so weak that they might crush even if I sighed deeply. Was this an indication that I was permanently going to remain in hell? But I was still satisfied because I had made sure that Haylien and Alicia were set free. Haylien had been horrified and angry in seeing me and thank God Alicia was unconscious. I ignored Haylien's glare and made my way to the wherever torture zone was.

If was still human and I couldn't take this much pain. I could actually picture that night when those boys had cornered me, I had began to forget it since Alexander came. I had no nightmares and even grew comfortable around everyone, Alexander mainly but now the fear came back. Before the darkness swallowed me I could actually hear those horrifying laughter.

And I came to know that we had nice dreams in Hell.

My pain faded when my eyes found Alexander, he was surrounded with grey and black clouds, his violet eyes now silvery violet filled with so much death and anger that even I was scared for a moment. He was very angry, so angry that he was creating his own personal storm that will soon wipe out something or someone.

I wanted to stop him from doing this and not be angry, to put my lips to his and melt away his anger but I couldn't even form the words. It was truly a dream. In my dream he was even more glorious, handsome and delicious than real life or maybe it was desire built by distance.

Suddenly a man came into view, glowing with energy so much so that I could feel it in dream penetrating through me. He was Alexander's father, the previous King of Heaven, an actual halo formed on his head. A golden crown glistened on his head depicting his present status as King till Alexander agrees to take his place. He was undoubtedly handsome, a regal charm on his face but he was nowhere close to Alexander. Even when he would have been younger, he would not have been as good looking as Alexander and in dream I was not even biased.

"Alexander, stop this nonsense." He said calmly to his son sounding exactly like a father.

Alexander ignored him and storm increased with a tinge of lightning added to it. I must have gasped in dream.

"You have caused enough destruction, the palace is gone and also the Elites residence. And you have flooded two cities already on earth." King of Heaven sounded unaffected by so much destruction.

I tried my best to say something to stop this much destruction happening in my name but no voice came and there was nothing else stopping him and his anger.

"Stop this Alexander!" This time King's voice held an authority and threat, just in three words.

A lightning shot from his hand and he turned with a deathly glare towards his father.