There's Today

I can hear my annoying ass alarm clock. I really don't want to get up, so I just hit snooze.

Not even 5 minutes later, my mom barges in my room, drunk and high, she yells, "Get the hell up Connor, I don't have time for your ass today!".
I was about to get up then, she yanks me from my bed, and sits me up.
She starts yelling in my face, I can smell the whiskey in her breath, "Get up! Jesus, I don't have time for your shit! I have important stuff to do today! Now get the hell up!" She pushes me back on the bed and storms out of my room with a slam.

With a sigh, I get up and start looking in my closet for clothes. I knew I had to dress decent because everyone knows if they don't they will be picked on.
With a hurry, I picked out my outfit and set them out on my bed, from my shirt, to my Tom's.

I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and go pee. I had to spike my hair, so I looked underneath the sink for my gel, with that I find dozens of empty whiskey and beer bottles. It wasn't a surprise knowing my mom is a raging alcoholic. I just grabbed my hair gel and spiked my hair for school.

I went downstairs to get something to eat. I opened the pantry door to get something to eat, but then there's no food. Just great, I already know it was my mom, ugh. Instead of getting something to eat, I left the house to walk to my bus stop. It was really cold outside, giving me shivers down my back. After waiting for 10 minutes my bus comes. The bus doors up, "Here goes the worst part of my day." I thought to myself. I get on the bus, walking up the steps. I can feel all the eyes on me. From the Cheerleaders to the jocks. I had a feeling this day would be worse. As I walked down the aisle, I could hear people giggling and laughing at me.

I tried to ignore it but, it kept getting to me. All I could hear was the words faggot and gay. I just kept my head down and walked to the seat in the back. I put in my ear buds, and listened to my queen, Ariana Grande. The jocks in the front, would throw crumbled paper at my head. I unraveled it and it said "Gay ass bitch". I tried to hold back the tears but instead, I recrumbled the paper and put it in my backpack.

After about 10 minutes, we arrived at school. I got up from my seat to leave the school bus. I had my ear buds in so, I couldn't hear anyone. The jocks were behind me. I tried to keep my distance from them. As I was about to walk down the stairs on the bus, I felt massive hands my shoulders. Then, I was pushed off the bus, missing the steps, landing on the bare concrete. I landed on the side of my shoulder making it numb. The jocks came off the bus, laughing at me and pointing. "Hahaha, you gay ass faggot", they said.
The jocks left, thank God. I tried to get up, but my knees were trembling, I couldn't handle the pain, so I fell back to the ground. After about 30 seconds I finally got up. I was walking to the front doors of the school then I stopped. "There's today", I thought, then I opened the doors.

Hey guys! Thank you for reading the very first chapter of my book. Please follow me because you will be notified when I update the book. Bye!