I Think I'm Losing My Mind...

PREVIOUS ON ALONE, UNWANTED

Troye's POV

Two other paramedics stepped in front of me to hold me back from seeing him. I looked over one of the paramedics shoulder and saw Connah, in a plastic body bag.

------------------------------------------------------
Troye's POV

"TROYE! TROYE!" Someone yelled.

I shot up and looked around. I was in bed, in my room. I turned my head to the right and saw Connah.

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and fell of my bed.

"Babe, what are you doing? Are you alright?" Connah asked unsure as he looked over the bed to look at me.

"Wh-wh-why are you here? Aren't you dead? I saw you in a plastic body bag earlier." I told Connah as I got up from my wooden floors as I pushed up against the wall, afraid.

"What the hell are you talking about? You were just sleeping. I heard you scream in your sleep so I thought I should wake you up." Connah explained to me.

"WHAT!? NO, NO, NO, NO! DO YOU KNOW WHO TYLER IS O-O-OR CAMERON?!" I exclaimed.

"Who?" Connah asked unsure.

"Oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!" I screamed. I ran down the stairs going into the living room, heading straight to the front door.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" I heard a unfamiliar child's voice ask.

My eyes widened and I looked straight to where I heard the child's voice. I almost screamed when I saw the child. She doesn't look like me. I don't know who she is.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked the child while backing away from 'it'.

"What do you mean? I'm your child. I'm your daughter, named Aurora. The one you adopted 4 years ago. I'm 15 now. Daddy, what IS wrong with you?" My 'daughter' asked me while walking over to me.

"What the hell is happening?!" I exclaimed and sobbs began to escape my mouth. I slid my back down against the wall and sat on the wood floors and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Daddy! Come quick!" My 'daughter' yelled to Connah, I'm guessing.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and towords me.

"Go to your Aurora, I'll help your father." Connah told her.

I heard her hum in response and quickly jogged upstairs.

Connah sat down beside me.

"Tro Boy, I don't think you understand where you are." He started. "You see, remember how you told me earlier that you saw me in a plastic body bag? Well it's true. But, it happened before things happened between us. Troye, we are in the after life. The afterlife chose us to be together and have a wonderful child together. You may not belive it, but it's true.

I think I'm losing my mind. I thought.

Plot twist? I think so. 😂
-adrianna