Oh, no.

PREVIOUS ON ALONE, UNWANTED

Troye's POV

Then I heard a bell when someone walks in. I looked to see who it was. I couldn't believe my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was him, Cameron. Why would he follow me here? He's the one who broke my heart and made me suffer.

"Excuse me a moment." I said to Connor.

Connor nodded and dozed off into space. I got out of my seat and walked towards Cameron, while stomping my feet. Cameron heard my stomps and look me straight in the eyes, he had a smirk on his face. I grabbed his wrist and yanked him into the men's restroom.

"What the hell are you doing you Cameron? We broke up years ago, just drop it already."

Cameron chuckled and said, "What makes you think I'm here for you? I'm here for your stupid ass boyfriend. He ran out when I was in the middle of beating him up. I need to finish him."

"No you're not going to finish him, you're going to leave him alone and never come back. Got it? If you do come back you'll regret it. Stop trying to ruin my relationships Cameron, it's not going to work." Cameron looked into my eyes with pure hatred but, I didn't care. He needs to stay away from Connor.

I gave him a small smirk and sassed out of the door. I walk back to our table. I could tell Connor was in a deep thought. So, I just sat in my chair and sipped my coffee.

"What happened?" Connor asked unsure.

"Oh no, everything is fine I just had to take care of some business."

Connor gave me a 'oh' look as he sipped his coffee.

"So where were we? Oh yeah, what's your story?" I asked Connor trying to change the topic about Cameron.

"Well um, I-I" Connor stuttered.

"What's wrong Connor?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about my past." Connor said.

"Why not?" I questioned Connor.

His eyes brimmed with tears. My body ached with regret as soon I as I saw his gloomy eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Connor. I didn't mean it." I stated.

"It's okay Troye." He said while wiping his tears away.

I'm sorry it's so short. I'm really busy so I tired to post something. I love you and vote!
-Adrianna