Try Again, Connor

PREVIOUS ON ALONE, UNWANTED
Connor's POV

I want to be loved and love someone. Dear God, please help me.
------------------------------------------------------

Connors POV

"GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled, as I banged my cold, clammy, fists against the mirror. I'm tired of this. Of everything. I wanna end it all. Never have to look back agian. Not have any regrets.

"WHY ARE YOU SO PATHETIC! REMEMBER YOU'RE WORTHLESS, STUPID, AND A FAGGOT! KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!" I yelled at myself in the reflection on the mirror. I took a moment to look at myself. I had dark circles under my eyes, my skin is breaking out, my eyes are blood shot red too.

Wow, look at yourself, Connor. You're fucking disgusting. Take a fucking shower. You need help, because you're pathetic, worthless-

"OH MY GOD! SHUT UP!" I screamed, interrupting my thoughts. I wanted positive thoughts not suicidal thoughts.

Screaming won't help you, Connor. No one will hear you, dumbass. You know what will help? Killing yourself. Taking a shrap, pointy, knife towards your white, weak throat. No one will even care. Your mom won't care, Tyler won't care, and Troye won't care. No one will care or miss you, not even yourself. Keep cutting yourself, you'll be closer to death.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, taking my hands to the side of my head, pulling my hair. I want it to stop. These thoughts are eating me alive and I can't handle it.

Connor, you're worthless. Going into the park bathroom won't help you. Screaming at me won't help either. I have an idea, okay? GO TO TYLERS HOUSE AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF! Haven't you realized the truth?

"What truth?" I asked myself.

That you're nothing. You're a disgrace to Tyler, Troye, your mom, and yourself. Jump off a cliff or hang yourself. Just get rid of youself. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT NO ONE LIKES YOU?!

"You may be right, I should."

Finally you listen to me. Go to Tyler's house and hang yourself, OD, or slit your throat. I don't care what you do, but just kill yourself.

"Fine." I said agreeing to myself.

That's a good, Connor. Now go!

With that, I ran out of the park bathroom towards Tyler's house. I need to get rid of myself. I need to leave.

hey. sorry it's short. i love you.
-adrianna