Do it.

!PLEASE EXCUSE ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ERRORS!

PREVIOUS ON ALONE, UNWANTED
Connor's POV

With that, I ran out of the park bathroom towards Tyler's house. I need to get rid of myself. I need to leave.
------------------------------------------------------

Connor's POV
I finally reached Tyler's house. My anxiety level rose once I stepped on his front porch. Memories began to flood back into my head.

Flashback

Then, Tyler walks in the room.

"Hey Connor, I'm going to head out. I'll be awhile."

" Where are you going? May I join?"

He inhaled heavily as if he was annoyed.

"No Connor! I need to think some stuff out, without you!! GOD DAMN IT! YOU'RE THE REASON ARIANA BROKE UP WITH ME! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING" he yelled.

Wow, never knew he would yell at me. I was scared. What if he'll hurt me, like my mother? I brung my knees to my head and started to breathe heavy. Tyler then came over to me and put his arm around me.

"I'm sorry Connor, I'm just so stressed out and confused."

He lifted my head up with his hand on my chin. I flinched away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled at him.

I ran out of the room and went down stairs. I was scared shitless and didn't know what to do. That's when I heard Tyler run down the stairs. I quickly grabbed my shoes by the door and ran out. I ran down the sidewalk trying to get away from him.

"CONNOR I'M SORRY! CONNOR?!" Tyler yelled from the driveway.

He kept yelling my name. But, it fainted away when I kept running. I stopped running when I didn't hear my name anymore. I turned around to see if he was following me. He wasn't following me, thank god.

End of flashback

I hated that day, I was so fucking stupid.

Flashback

I just sighed and kept walking down the sidewalk. I headed to town because I was bored out of my mind. I didn't have money but, I didn't care. I kept walking down the streets of LA. That's when I bumped into someone, I fell flat on my ass.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'm a kluts" I said to the person.

"It's fine honey. Do you need a hand?" he asked.

I looked up and this very hansom guy stood in front of me with his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and he pulled me up. When I touched his hand it gave me an electric shock of butterflies.

He had brown curly hair with green eyes. He was hottttttttttttttt as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

"So what's your name?" asked the hot guy.

"I'm Connor Franta. What's your name?"

"I'm Troye, Troye Sivan."

"Troye huh?

"Yeah?" he chuckled.

"Do you want to hang out with me?"

"Of course Connor!" he seemed excited.