Why?

As I walk in, I can feel the air blowing in my face. I got scared when I saw groups of people in the halls, I tried to keep my distance from people but, I kept getting shoved and pushed around. I finally got to my locker to get my books. As I'm grabbing my books, someone pushed me into the lockers making my forehead bleed. I turned around to see who pushed me, and of course it's one of the jocks. Just great. I turned back around to get all of my books. I hear the jocks laughing at me. I just brushed it off of my shoulders and grabbed the rest of my books.

When I walked into my 1st period class, I felt all eyes on me. They all stared at my forehead, but looked at me like I'm crazy. I just kept my head down and walked to my seat in the back.

"Connor!" Ms. Clack yelled.

"Yes, Ms. Clack?"

"What happened to your forehead?!"

"Long story...."

Ms. Clack rolled her eyes at me making me feel like shit.

* SKIPPING TO LUNCH*

I held my lunch tray while walking around the cafeteria trying to find a place to sit. I finally saw an empty table and I walked up to the table and sat down. As I was eating, someone flung mashed potatoes at me. I turned to my right to see who did it. Of course! It's the most popular guy in school, his name was Cameron.

"Hahaha you little bitch!" Cameron said walking over to me.

"Why did you throw that at me?"

"Because I can. Also because your just a little faggot and you can't do shit about it!" Cameron said.

All of a sudden Cameron pushes me to the ground, with my head going down first. Then, all of the jocks came over to me, kicking my stomach. It felt like my stomach was going to explode.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" I yelled. Then the whole cafeteria looked at me and the jocks. I got on my feet after the jocks stopped kicking me.

"I'M TIRED OF THIS!! I'M TIRED OF YOU GUYS BULLYING ME!! I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS!!" I screamed.

I grabbed my backpack at ran out of the cafeteria. I ran down the halls trying to get away from them. I ran out of the school. I didn't know where to go when I left the school. I just decided to go to the park. I sat down on a bench, crying my eyes out. I didn't know how to handle my life anymore..... I just can't take it.

Hey guys!!! Thank you for reading this! Sorry for not updating. I love you!

-Adrianna